• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants still up for that battle

Whatcha' mean am I still up.
I agreed to battle you like a week and a half ago and you never showed up,I've been waiting. :D
So yeah,I'm still up.
Just PM me your FC. :)

SeiyruKazohu

I can haz poffin?
I would battle you Giants, but my OU team isn't fully EV trained yet...

And btw, does anyone know where you can find Dawn Stones in BW2? I need one to get a Gallade.

Last edited:
-_-"
You see,this is what I mean!
Do you notice when tleon askes me for a battle,he ALWAYS logs off! It's kinda' piςςing me off.
He asked me to battle like 3 times but then he logs off,stop being scared tleon and battle me already!

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I would battle you Giants, but my OU team isn't fully EV trained yet...

And btw, does anyone know where you can find Dawn Stones in BW2? I need one to get a Gallade.

www.serebii.net/itemdex/dawnstone.shtml

Also, yes there will be a WiFi tourney starting next Saturday. PM your registration (the form is on the first page of TEG) before Friday night if you want in. The theme will be standard BW 2 OU (With Team Preview unless people want one without it.)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
If you really want a battle with tleon, schedule a time to battle. Also, know the time difference between you two and what times are you usually on.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Ok whatever. If you just want to quit because you can't calm down and take consideration with our lives, ok then. And fix your attitude if you want to be better battler and a good leader. Good luck with your clan.

SeiyruKazohu

I can haz poffin?
www.serebii.net/itemdex/dawnstone.shtml

Also, yes there will be a WiFi tourney starting next Saturday. PM your registration (the form is on the first page of TEG) before Friday night if you want in. The theme will be standard BW 2 OU (With Team Preview unless people want one without it.)

Ty very much! I might join, depends if I can get them trained before then.

Myrrh

OH MY GODDDD!!!
EXODUS,HE WAS JUST ON ASKING FOR A FREAKING BATTLE!!! HE DOES THAT ALL THE TIME!
THEN HE JUST LEAVES!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm so stressed out because of you guys...I quit!

Listen, sometimes things just happen. Maybe tleon had to go or something, or sadly forgot or something. You did reply to his post like 20 minutes later, maybe he thought you left. People leave but forget to log off all the time, (Boss *cough*) so it seems like they are online but are gone. And I don't know what you mean about Eevee not checking. If you mean her art shop, that is not something to be brought up here. And what makes you think she isn't checking while off-line?

IS THERE STILL SIGNING UP FOR PO/PS TOURNEY METAL? NOT QUITE SURE IF I WILL DO THAT ONE.......

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Listen, sometimes things just happen. Maybe tleon had to go or something, or sadly forgot or something. You did reply to his post like 20 minutes later, maybe he thought you left. People leave but forget to log off all the time, (Boss *cough*) so it seems like they are online but are gone. And I don't know what you mean about Eevee not checking. If you mean her art shop, that is not something to be brought up here. And what makes you think she isn't checking while off-line?

IS THERE STILL SIGNING UP FOR PO/PS TOURNEY METAL? NOT QUITE SURE IF I WILL DO THAT ONE.......
Concerning WiFi, Yes

Concerning PO/PS, maybe not gonna happen because PO people aren't active enough like WiFi people.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

relax myrrh i got this you don't need to be angry...i already told him in my vm that when im on sometimes my bf takes the computer for a hour and the fourm logs me of but its true though we do go away from the computer sometimes thats why we normally don't respond...

Myrrh

I'm not mad. I am not mad at him, and have not really been mad at anyone here. I just don't want him to think we are against him or anything. We are not . 3

Last edited:
.....I'm calmed down.
And I don't even know if I'm still apart of this.
You know why I'm happy?
Because I just defeated an Uber tier with my OU tier. That person even rage quitted,but I wish I could've saved it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.