• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosario19

The Boss
soooo dunno when im getting my pokemon so i cnt really ask for more pokes guess po and showdown is what im gonna use for now also is azelf possible to be done for me pwease?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
@Metal, fine >.>
I just have to wait ~30 more minutes if I have to go to church. If it passed 30 minutes and I'm staying home, then I could battle.

Myrrh

soooo dunno when im getting my pokemon so i cnt really ask for more pokes guess po and showdown is what im gonna use for now also is azelf possible to be done for me pwease?

Did someone tell you they had an Azelf for you? Because based on your wording it seems like you think one of us is RNGing it, which we can't right now.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
On the behalf of Flash(Metal, Eevee, Hax may have seen it in our fb group first), but Flash told us(well, more to me since I'm the only one on now), is going to be gone for 2-5 days. I don't want to go all personal, but he just feels weak and needs to be stable.

........anybody want a shiny dog?
I've been holding them since I got them and I don't know what to do.
(I got shiny eevee event and I'm trying to evolve it to Umbreon,and I have shiny Milotic event,with the 3 shiny legendary dogs in japanese.)

@Exodus
Well,I EV trained them but never taught them any moves,and I can't now cuz I don't have heartscale.
For the eevee,it's gonna' be an Umbreon.
And my Milotic is untouched.
(All from japanese events and I got them over GTS,but I sended them over TO GTS from my other DS so I can recieve it in English.)

Status
Not open for further replies.