• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Validus

I'd like to give a shout out to Shadowfox, for helping me with my PO team as it is currently Undeafted with a record of 3 wins and Zero losses! woot!

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
lol shadow who're u waiting to battle u?

News update: I won Joker for the Tournament.

Opponent: Joker
Win/Loss/Tie: Wiin
Score:3-0
Additional comments: GG man there was hax on both sides both of us coulda lived without.

YAY ME!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay thanks shadow...i didn't really update the tournament yet lol...sorry but ill fix it now...i really hope he finds his ds though...i still fell really bad for arrow :(

I was suppose to battle suicune101 but she got off quick...i hope she not mad...i told her give me like 10 to 15 minutes cuaz i was trading with mad...while helping my mom with stuff...

Last edited:

JOKERS_WILD

The Clown Prince
News update: I won Joker for the Tournament.

Opponent: Joker
Win/Loss/Tie: Wiin
Score:3-0
Additional comments: GG man there was hax on both sides both of us coulda lived without.

YAY ME!

confirming shadows win GG

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay well i lost to jokers but it was a extremely close match actually thought i was gunna win...0-1....my miotic was not that fast enough to beat jokers heat rotom...sigh...will congrats on the win...still was a fair battle so gunna give you some points...

JOKERS_WILD

The Clown Prince
okay well i lost to jokers but it was a extremely close match actually thought i was gunna win...0-1....my miotic was not that fast enough to beat jokers heat rotom...sigh...will congrats on the win...still was a fair battle so gunna give you some points...

yeah real close gg

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey everyone, glad to see all the fun battles :)! How's the war going? I check on it every so often but it doesn't seem like any progress is being made...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah its not really going anywhere fire warriors like PO and we like wifi better so we are all waiting for battles...im not battling until late saturday into sunday...

well i battle suicune101 she was a tough cookie and she did really good ; p
I won 4-0 but im proud of her...

Suicune101

Dragon Type Trainer
Yay :D your Milotic was amazing! I wanted to see your shiny one! Well I guess I will go back to work...: watching Pokemon BW ep "Dragon Masters Path" debating to catch Drudgigon or what ever, then ringer Drgonair , teach it surf and stuff :3, Baii and good nite :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
thanks suicune ; p....well gunna get off soon really tired cuaz its like 2 in the mornin my time...

good night TEG...the next set for the tournament has been posted so good luck everyone....

Validus

I just fought eve, twice actually. first one she spanked me.. i don't even rember the score 6-0, maybe 5-0.

second round i did much better 0-1 but still lost.

Great battle Eve, you team is amazing.

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Ah, looks like I missed you Eevee. =/
Don't worry, I'm sure we can get that battle done tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

Validus

Woot i made a new banner, for Petlil rank!

Comments?

anyway i look forward to battling you guys tomorrow

ladendar

Little munchkinz
Name: Ladendar
Battle Style: Wi-Fi
Favorite Water/Grass: Milotic and Shaymin
what division you like: Water
Referals: ShadowFox11

(Didn't you send me some link saying join this clan, Shadow lol? If I'm mistaken, I could always unrefer you if you'd like ^-^ I dont want any misunderstandings when I'm here)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.