• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrrh

Tournament eh? Well I only have one team, but I should try anyway. And I could always drop out if the brackets are uneven.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well to be tested you normally have the battle testers to test you but since the one tester is inactive and the other left i left with no testers for any division so i am giving jobs for the clan so people can be tested so i can record what true rank they are in...it mostly keeps a load of me so if im not on the testers can take care of it...thats all...

the tournaments are standard lv. 100 5 vs 5 OU or UU battle in wifi or PO...some members only have PO so ill just have to be very careful how i start this tournament i may have to do two seperate ones so it doesn't collide with wifi only troubles...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Wait, 5V5 and not 6V6? This is not a problem or anything, but why?

lol i meant 6 vs 6 im really tired sorry...im bout to go soon so i can nap a little was at work early and didn't think and yes your correct 6 vs 6...thanks for correcting me :)

edit: I update for sure who wants to be in the tournament

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
:] Haylo! Anyways i would like to be in the tourny, and wouldn't mind being a battle tester [what exactly do i do?] Hmm i would like to try for the war team tommorow

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
oh, can I be back on the war team....also.......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THUNDURUS AND EXCADRILL WERE UBERIZED!!!

3rd, can I be a tester for PO......

and lastly, ill be in the tourneh

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Welcome to the 3 new members... and Joelerz to be in the war team you will have to be tested by the leaders... and about the tourny. Everyone has to apply if he wants to enter the tournament... It is an excellent idea and would bring out the best

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Whats new TEG

Welcome New Members :)

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
Hey guys. Does any1 have the event celebi from SS? Or from black? I could clone, and guve u an event mew for 1

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
Why was Exadrill UBERIZED!!!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright bobby and joolez you guys can be in the tourny...ill sign you up with resident...oh alright joolez i can test you to be on the team later tonight if your on cuaz im gunna be at school later :/...Ill try to catch you if not then arrow might...um lance btw you can test people too be on the war team its fine cuaz your war captian another job is to help me assemble three best members and a few subs on the war team...alright bobby me and lance need to see how the team is going now to see if we can have you on the team...i may switch in and out for the team for other wars to come...

JOKERS_WILD

The Clown Prince
yo sorry i missed yesterday, ill be in and out all week actually but i would still like to be in the tourny.

welcome to you new members enjoy yourselves.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yo sorry i missed yesterday, ill be in and out all week actually but i would still like to be in the tourny.

welcome to you new members enjoy yourselves.

thanks and it its fine i understand, jokers not sure if you saw my message i found a iv caluclator that doesn't make my computer go weird lol...anyway i relized some Iv problems with my spiritomb need a new one...also chandelure is okay but still I need to make a new one also...I need a flawless ditto for that jokers can i have a cloned flawless ditto?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like to be in the tournament if there are any spaces left. I can do Wi-Fi and PO now.

lol how ironic i just put you in for a spot ill add you to PO too...Ill fix it on your registration as well...good luck...

Myrrh

Thanks. When will this take place anyway? Like, all at one or over time? And to the person who needed a Celebi I have one that hasnt activated the event yet. If you can clone you can still use it if you still need to.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks. When will this take place anyway? Like, all at one or over time? And to the person who needed a Celebi I have one that hasnt activated the event yet. If you can clone you can still use it if you still need to.

oh thats iamuknown im not sure if he still on but he was asking me to clone it for him...just leave him a vm and im sure he would love it :)

the tourney will start very soon i just need one wifi and one PO spot for the tourney start...I can somehow cut some that have wifi and PO out to make it even i need to make the match arangements for the seperate divisions of PO and Wifi...

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
Hello, I would like to join the clan please:
Name:Cena_#1
Battle Style: Wi-Fi
Favorite Water/Grass: Politoed\Bellossom
what division you like: Water
Referals: None

Status
Not open for further replies.