• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hi all im very new to all this clan stuff what can i do for this clan? Which userbar should i use for my siggy, how can i keep up with all this, ect. I feel like a newbie so sorry ^^;

well since your in the grass division you have to have the petlil rank userbar...thats your rank for now until your tested with a lv. 100 OU or UU battle you will stay that rank until otherswise...don't be sorry we were all nubs once ;)

I still learn new stuff i didn't know...

edit:hey guys im not going to be on much tomorrow so don't freak...i have both school and work so ill be slightly inactive tomorrow...so get your tournaments battle done please if you can and confirm them to me with a battle video or some proof or just plain agreement lol...be honest guys...i had a incident awhile back when we first started that some said they won and then the other disagreed and it was a mess...anyway ttyl and good night teg...lets stay active and i give points for recruits...bobby ill have a battle with you for the tourny maybe tomorrow night late...if things go good...Im gunna try to set up a war for us...it all depends on the answer back...

Last edited:

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
Exams 2moro and friday. Im trying to b more active after my 1-2month absence. I am going to try and get my team on my ds fixed up so i can start to learn more about battling and team setups. :p anyways im going to bed. Gotta b rested for 2moro. Cya everybody

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
Lance, I guess we can start now since she asked us to get our tourny battles done :] I'm on whenever so i guess just leave me a pm whenever your on.
Good luck to everyone and their battles !

Asmoday don't worry i'm new to , you'll catch on fast. :] Basically all that's going on right now is we are having a battle tourny against eachother, then war, Why do you think that clan is a good candidate if i may ask? I'm up for a war with anyone.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Of course I am ready to do the tourny battle anytime... So next time we are both online we'll battle!

JOKERS_WILD

The Clown Prince
Joker vs Acio winner Acio

we had our battle yesterday Acio beat me so he advances to the next round

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Joker vs Acio winner Acio

we had our battle yesterday Acio beat me so he advances to the next round

k thanks gunna update the tourny data and okay bobby ill be ready tonight to battle...Darkwood is out they have no war team yet...so still searching...alot of clans are losing there war teams i see besides ros,tss,sf, and some random others...

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
Attempted to battle with lance but wifi stupid ;[

Name: Tust
Battle Style: PO
Favorite Water/Grass: Ludicolo ..lol or Kubatops/Shiftry
what division you like: Water
Referals: Im sure Joker will give me a referal

I have a lot of experience with clans, I have my own on another forum. Its number one there. Id like to join to just be apart of something that im not in charge of..lol
Im free for test battles every night

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name: Tust
Battle Style: PO
Favorite Water/Grass: Ludicolo ..lol or Kubatops/Shiftry
what division you like: Water
Referals: Im sure Joker will give me a referal

I have a lot of experience with clans, I have my own on another forum. Its number one there. Id like to join to just be apart of something that im not in charge of..lol
Im free for test battles every night

welcome to the clan Im the leader as you noticed lol...okay since your a PO water division bobbyjoe5000 is your tester for your division so whenever your both on im sure he can test you :)

still searching for a war and actually need one more PO member on the war team to take on clans that are more heavy on PO...thanks for joining hope you really like it here...Awww I missed bobby :(

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey acio, sorry we couldn't battle today, I ended up getting sick :p and I still don't feel too great...

Hopefully tomorrow will work out better :)

Its okay sweetie at least your trying and you have been more active too in the thread then have lol...its fine you guys will meet up online sometime soon...just keep trying...also I hope you feel better soon :)

I keep missing bobby when he on for some reason...bobby ill try to catch you sometime tonight before i go to bed if not ill be on tommorow before 4 eastern cuaz i have to work at 4 to 10 tommorow a night shift so maybe if i can't catch you then ill catch you after work...Im glad we got a new clan member thanks to jokers :)

welcome to the clan Im the leader as you noticed lol...okay since your a PO water division bobbyjoe5000 is your tester for your division so whenever your both on im sure he can test you :)

still searching for a war and actually need one more PO member on the war team to take on clans that are more heavy on PO...thanks for joining hope you really like it here...Awww I missed bobby :(

Thanks! yeah i noticed your the leader :). You put a lot of work into your front page and I think that says a lot about you. To be honest im not sure I understand the water and grass division part ...do i have to use a water team ? lol
I saw Joker was in this clan, he is in my clan on the other forum. I shall try my best to support this team.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks! yeah i noticed your the leader :). You put a lot of work into your front page and I think that says a lot about you. To be honest im not sure I understand the water and grass division part ...do i have to use a water team ? lol
I saw Joker was in this clan, he is in my clan on the other forum. I shall try my best to support this team.

lol thanks yeah i put to divisions on purpose cuaz some people like water and some people like grass...eventhough its a grass lover clan we still need water to bring life to the clan ;)...also no any poke you want to use its just to make us look cool lol...no problem and im glad jokers brought you over we need to spice up the place more...we have a xat and also good news guys i got the league now im gunna fix it up so we can get the thread up and running again...its kinda dead lol...

power of nature

Status
Not open for further replies.