• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know im being left behind
i know why we've missed each other im actually supposed to be sleeping and that means were in diffrent time zones

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i know im being left behind
i know why we've missed each other im actually supposed to be sleeping and that means were in diffrent time zones

actually its like almost 1 in the morning my time i should be sleeping too lol...I have to go though i have been on this forum for to long lol...I finally got our league transfered so im trying to fix it up to get it running again...its kinda dead lol...

a league ?

a league ?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
night again ms eve

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Sorry i havent post today :(
busy with life lol
and trying to make someone my friend again D;
pretty much im depressed till he talks to me
i miss him >.<
and welcome new member :D

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
A League, Our clan hosts a pokemon league basically with gym leaders and the elite four.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
My congrats to you Eevee for getting the league transferred and welome to the new member... It seems there is a lot of hustle and bustle going around when I am sleeping =)
Hope the league will remain active and successful

JOKERS_WILD

The Clown Prince
Name: Tust
Battle Style: PO
Favorite Water/Grass: Ludicolo ..lol or Kubatops/Shiftry
what division you like: Water
Referals: Im sure Joker will give me a referal

I have a lot of experience with clans, I have my own on another forum. Its number one there. Id like to join to just be apart of something that im not in charge of..lol
Im free for test battles every night

TUST you joined lol welcome to the garden

ishould be on later today

i need to be tested so were is mr arrow

Myrrh

Hooray, welcome new member.

@Blonde_1: It's okay. I'm not in any rush to battle or anything. Just get well soon.

@mikethezoroark:Arrow isn't here anymore. Also, you're here too? o_O Remember our trade? I still have your DW vulpix if you still want it.

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
Zoro i believe i can test you

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Lance Vs Joel
Lance 3-0

GG Joel I was winning easily but one of his pokemon made it hard and stalled very well but still I won in the end. It was one of the longest battles I've ever been in...

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
man 3- 0 sounds so bad lol in my defence two were weak and one asleep :] But uhh nope sorry i cant confirm he hass won , do you have video? Nope so the match has been left undecided....
NOT , Lance beat me good fight! :]

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright and im gunna update the tourny thanks guys keep it flowing been really busy lately...need to go to work soon so ill fix it and ill be going again...Im trying to catch bobby but its been hard lol...its okay bobby jokers kinda did refer him to the clan...long story...

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
Ok confirmed i can battle you zzoro

Status
Not open for further replies.