• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Eevee defeated me for our tourney battle 0-4
I made some mistakes >.>

yes i did confirming winning my tourny battle 4-0...gg sweetie ill update the battle on the front is boby there still?...also suppose to battle million today too...not sure if he is on or not...

yeah ill give it to you it was a test war battle but in my rulings its vague so ill give it to you sweetie and thanks :)

okay updating now :)

Last edited:

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Wow guys didnt know about zis tournament, he i should read the OP... i dont know who to root for.

Ihawk deserves points for EVing my pokes. Just sayin...

iHawk

Hawk
I have mine that I could get cloned for you.
Toxicroak @ Leftovers/Black Sludge
Adamant
242 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def
Flawless

Drain Punch
Sucker Punch
Bulk Up
Substitute

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i think hawk might or cosmic?...just guessing though and yes he does get points for that he gets shop points to get cool pokes...we need donations though for prizes though to cash in the points :/ I have one right now a litwick that has perfect iv's...i may make a section i can iv breed any perfect iv poke anyone ones or something...oh shinies would be good donations too...like really good ones that can competive battle :)

iHawk

Hawk
I have A LOT of shinies I could donate to the shop as I don't use them in wars because their natures and IVs are very hard to get perfect.

Ones that I would keep would be my favorite 3:
Shiny Landorus Flawless (JP)
Shiny Latias Flawless (JP)
Shiny Ferroseed ( Perfect IVs in Def, Sp. Def, HP, ATK ) Hatched by me :)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I have about 150 shinies, possibly more. I could donate a few...I can clone as well, and train as fast as the speed of light, so it shouldn't be too much of a bother for me...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have shinies but they have crap natures.

yeah me too but we need good natures sadly...only if we had someone that can rng or something it would help :/ do you have good nature regular pokes to donate squares...oh also guys we need to replace jokers in the tournament so we have one opening spot to battle scarletdragon whenever he on again he must be busy...

iHawk

Hawk
I can sub his spot. Also, I have a friend IRL that RNG's pokes. I could get him to teach me and I could help getting stuff for the shop?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I can sub his spot. Also, I have a friend IRL that RNG's pokes. I could get him to teach me and I could help getting stuff for the shop?

alright sounds good...well guys i have to go for now...so ttyl pm the details for the donations...thanks...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Can you clone one for me Hawk >.<
I seriously dont know what to offer >.<

I have good natures. But bad IVs and EV trained unproperly(now i know how to EV train)

EDIT: And Hawk if you do, can you nickname it Toxication? Or if its too much, then Toxify
And can you also clone a Latios for me?
Im planning to play a soulsilver soon to get it but i dont like the Tedious work looking for a Timid with good IVs(imma lazybutt)
And can you tell me the set(im such a begger >.<)

Last edited:

Myrrh

Wow, I missed a lot. I was with my cousin for the day.

Anyway, I'm about to "RNG" a Bronzor on my Pokwalker. Its gonna be like this if I do it right.
Brave 29/30/30/14?/30/1.

I'll clone some for whoever wants one whrn I get it. (It's got cool IVs for a Bronzor right?)

Myrrh

Wait, what was the minimum number of IVs a donation pokemon had to have, 4? That seems kinda steep, unless there is an easy way to do so, cause I can only seem to get a max of three 31 IVs when I breed.

I do have a near-flawless Jolly Giblle with Outrage, though it's attack IV is 27 while everything else is 31, so that might be a deal breaker for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.