• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Sorry I'm going in now.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Sorry my wifi was going a wee bit crazy o.o

That was the most fun I've had in a battle in awhile. I was on my toes and trying to outpredict you. I thought you would've have switched out your seafish against my specd Lati twin. All in all GG. Bobby I do PO, but I need to install PO on this computer. So give me about a week.

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Ok, I have been getting worser in battling now ~.~
0-5 with Akio, Kingdra rank for him
I wasnt prepared for UFO

Thanks for the rank. Maybe you were just having a bad game because if you ask me I think you are epic at battling.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Welcome Aoki! Nice to have ya :)

We'll have to battle sometime when you get PO set up :)

Also, I'm getting closer to being able to do wifi battles, I just need to do some serious training, get some battle items (if anyone has extra leftovers, lmk!), and do some serious RNGing to get some more competitive worthy pokes! Which of course I don't have time for... ;P

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name:Aoki
Battle Style: Aggresive Balance
Favorite Water/Grass: Vaporeon/Ferrothorn
what division you like: Water
Referals:none

welcome to the clan sweetie ;)

I just missed you lol...anyway guys sorry i wasn't on yesterday I was really busy...any alright darky ill add him to kingdra rank then. Sorry sweetie i missed you Akoi. I can add you and cosmic can too to the xat if he on. Also yes pm or vm me all your points cuase sometimes a post may get far back that i can't read every post so yes vm or pm...oh boby ill mod you again when were both on :)

w

Myrrh

Aoki NEEDS to "try out" for the war team. I'll gladly get my assassin outta there, but of course, this is up to the cap'in.
Oh, and I have one spare leftovers.
What is IMK? nevermind, i got it<.<

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Aoki NEEDS to "try out" for the war team. I'll gladly get my assassin outta there, but of course, this is up to the cap'in.
Oh, and I have one spare leftovers.
What is LMK?

lol okay so he must have wifi i see at least...i can test him for the war team if he like since lance is still away and Cosmic is having a long time transfer set up for his wifi on white. Hope his finals are all good for lance though. Anyway ill be going soon but ill be back later to see if i can catch him.

Myrrh

Lucky, I get off till Wednesday. Still need to EV train and stuff, but the three Relic Crowns I got will speed things up.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh anything in the abyss ruins really helps speed up money wise :)... I normaly battle the e4 and make some money too...anyway guys ttyl ill be going now...glad to hear hawk we got a new member Akoi. If he wants to try out for the war team i can try to do it tonight :)

Aoki

Want to battle??
I'd love to be on the war team. I'm always up for a good battle and look forward to battling you all. :)

I'll be at the chat is anyone want to talk to me more. I'll still check back here often though.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Is it going to be on wifi?

Does anyone ever go to the chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.