• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoki

Want to battle??
okay I'll see you on hawk.

I don't see you hawk

Last edited:

iHawk

Hawk
sorry going in now, made me something to eat

edit: set up a team, coming now

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
That's fine. I almost started to cry that you left me hanging.

That was a good match. Thanks for the great battle.

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
There was nothing good after the hax on toxicroak, other than that, GGs.

It would've been a two hit KO and I was behind a sub so it didn't make that big of a difference. Or maybe it did. Sorry about that, but you shouldn't let things like that determine the rest of the battle. I mean it happened at the beginning of the battle.

iHawk

Hawk
It happened at the beginning so it messed up the end. I would of subbed, i would of gotten a ton of hp back from the rain and lefties, and would of been back at 2/3 behind a sub.

Aoki

Want to battle??
It happened at the beginning so it messed up the end. I would of subbed, i would of gotten a ton of hp back from the rain and lefties, and would of been back at 2/3 behind a sub.

We can always rematch.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
To see some 6 on 6 awesome battles performed by me against legendaries, here are the video numbers:

vid 1: 79-75220-05864

vid 2: 58-31729-59582

in the mean time,

anyone want to battle? I'll do single battle, either both 3 on 3 flat or 6 on 6 lvl100

Aoki

Want to battle??
To see some 6 on 6 awesome battles performed by me against legendaries, here are the video numbers:

vid 1: 79-75220-05864

vid 2: 58-31729-59582

in the mean time,

anyone want to battle? I'll do single battle, either both 3 on 3 flat or 6 on 6 lvl100

I'll battle if Hawk doesn't want to rematch me.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Hey I have a question have this clan been in any wars yet because I don't see the war section on the front page. I just see the war team.

Last edited:

Schwann Olterian

my name is Schwann
im ready for a battle. hey hawk do you want to battle? my fc is in my sig and save it under Schwann

EDIT: aoki do you battle wifi?

EDIT2: yes this clan did have wars. they are not posted here but they are on the clan war threads. this thread is only for recruiting, having battles against clan members, and updates of any sort

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
aoki so sorry bout that had an emergency phone call

im in the wifi room ready to battle ^^ still wanna?

How is 3 v. 3 done? What are the rules exactly?

Aoki

Want to battle??
Okay I'm on my way

Aoki

Want to battle??
all pokemon will be reset to level 50 (as long as they are level 50 +) and you only choose 3 of your 6 pokemon in your team but we will battle 6 on 6 i am in the wifi room ^^

It was a fun match. I messed up in the beginning. Although you did win, that match won't count as Liechi berry is illegal since it isn't released. I would love a rematch with legal items though because you are an awesome battler.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Sure thing! I promised Swan that I will battle him first though

Status
Not open for further replies.