• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright well now i got some now updated added rasario found your post and leader of chaos therory...ill post a announcement in the other thread so i don't keep not posting about the other thread for the league...alright guys see shadow won his war match awsome gg sweetie two more wins and we win...go teg...

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey guys, nice job on the war battle shadow!! And I'm feeling a bit better now but unfortunately I'm gonna be busy this weekend so hopefully we can battle for the tourney on monday :)

So yeah I probably won't be on much over the weekend, but don't worry I've actually been hard at work getting some RNG requests done to power up our member's teams and also look shiny cool lol :D

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Sorry guys I lost to Blaaz 1-0... it was an extremely close game... there was a little hax but that always happens... I am glad Shadow won his game... wish I could say 3-1 but its 2-2...I gave it my best shot anyone could have won that game and in the end he did

To eevee(clan leader): im going to register to be a ghost gymleader ^^
To anyone: i need a timid eevee that has near flawless or flawless stats in speed and sp atk.

so chello, you do PO or wifi?

PO exclusively, and I saw lance does too, so I will talk to him and set up a time.

hey guys update...

I was looking through our clan league...it seriously needs help...i deleted all old gym leaders for both wifi that are inactive...lets say 6 for PO and 3 for wifi...we need more leaders...so please post a application in the thread...also rosario i need a app for to put you in as a PO gym leader please...alright well i got a finally peace solution today...thank god...I think im free now...it feels good...no more arguing...yay!

Ok, I will post my app, wherever it is >.<

Okay, im in boston and a have wi-fi. thats good! also, this is my laptop that has PO, which is also good! *looks proud of himself*

Coolness Gooms!!!!

Its my sisters birthday today (-Emily on here) she isnt very active, but whatever, wish her a happy birthday on her profile. You can find her in my friends list or under todays birthdays. Also, I might not be active because of it. Happy birthday -Emily!!!!!

Thanks eevee for adding me into the league. NO ONE CHALLENGE MY GYM YET, I STILL HAVE TO MAKE MY TEAM AND READY EVERYTHING, I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN IT IS OPEN, THANK YOU.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
i passed the war test, I'm in waiting list. gotta scythe down chello, rosario, and that other dude

iHawk

Hawk
Hi guys, as you might have noticed, I have not been on recently. This has mostly been because of school, but also basketball and baseball conditioning. This means I do not have much time to play pokemon for now. I will be inactive again til the 21st.

Rosario19

The Boss
In all honesty, I hear rosario is pretty good, im going to have a hard time with him. I have to make 2 teams, one ghost and one regular, will do now.

ha thanks but your gonna have to try get past my umbrekable wall mwahahaha (lol i dont even run stall)

Rosario19

The Boss
Im going to try and make a super wall for my team, for once I will make a defensive team >.<

i wouldnt play you then lol theres no fun i taking on a ridulous wall team lol it just puts me off like seriously off lol

Rosario19

The Boss
Sadly, im not :'(

Also, getting my sig in order. Our league is 3:3 mono right?

um i think the league is 2:4 if not i have to change my team again

and kale i know how to make a good stall team but i will never play you lol stall sucks the life out of me

Rosario19

The Boss
ok well im gonna stay closed until eevee comes on cause i wanna know if its 2 of the same type or 3

Status
Not open for further replies.