• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate_Scizor

Zorua. Like a boss.
Espy Calm now. WERE ALL SAFE AGAIN. EVERYONE YOU CAN COME OUT NOW. Jk. :p

Darkoon

Haxorus FTW!
It was the second worst battle I had in my career as a competitive battler, but it doesn't matter.

I'm thinking you get either Lilligant Rank or Leafeon Rank. I just can't decide which one would be better for you.

Take your time... :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol yes we love your crazniess espeon :) anyway guys got to go...need to message blonde for a dw shiny starly now...new updates on the guides...

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/staraptor

this wasn't hear last time i looked lol...

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Did anyone take a look at the PO battle I posted a few pages back? I did that with my new test team...and I normally don't even make walls outta sweepers like Mence...

I need opinions on it, as I am still hammering out the team's overall strategy...

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I'm fairly decent at rating teams so I'll take a looksy if that's fine with you

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Cool. The PO battle itself is listed there. Just a note, the battle certainly didn't run on my end the way I normally use on that team...LOL

addonexus

I liked the mence,very unpredictable,I wouldn't use it though,double ice weakness is a let down

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I liked the mence,very unpredictable,I wouldn't use it though,double ice weakness is a let down

It never fails to hold that Yache berry for that very reason. It uses a signature moveset of mine, plus the added bonus of Roost...So I am able to setup and wall freely if some special sweeper doesn't come along to ruin things.

I am however going to be looking for another "Dragon Defense" pokemon that I can use to set up the same sort of moveset, as Salamence's weaknesses and counters are generally well-known...

As for Gorebyss, I am thinking of replacing it, as it's used mainly for Lapras, who sets up on its own, and is boosted by Hydra-Rest.

Ludicolo hits as hard as nothing else, and so I am not planning on ditching this number. LOL

Wytetyger

Bulba-fan
Breeding question: how do you get previous generation move tutor moves on current generation DW pokemon? For example, Superpower and Bug Bite on Technician Scizor...
Cause I thought you could only pass DW abilities if Both parents were from the DW...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Welcome to the clan!

@Tiger, only the females pass on DW abilities...And only the males pass on egg moves.

So, if you have a male Superpower, non-DW Scizor, and a female DW Scizor, and you bred those in the daycare, you'd end up with a DW Scyther with Superpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.