• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkoon

Haxorus FTW!
Name: Purplemonster
Battle Style: Wifi
Favorite Water/Grass: Leafeon and Shellos
what division you like: Grass
Referrals: addonexus
I hope this is where I'm suppose to put this. ^^;

Welcome! :3
I hope you enjoyed in this clan, it has nice people here... ^^

And guys, this is my last day in TEG before I went to Singapore, so I won't be active for a few days, will miss you guys... :')
I'll try to get Wi-Fi there though, I hope I could get wifi... ;)

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
See ya 'round darkoon have fun in Singapore :)

waz up waz up

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
@Darky I can do the petillil I've done that one several times :). And I can do the omanyte I just need to get one first... Anyone?

Im in the middle of a few requests for Eevee but yours will be right after that

Last edited:

Chocolate_Scizor

Zorua. Like a boss.
Ugh. Sorry for not posting in a long time. I had a fever and it was really bad... Temp was over 100. So, how's everybody doing? I'll be on xat most of the day, and I wanna try out this new team I made.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Does anyone have an RNG'd untrained Timid deino?
@blonde, I have an omanite, and just about any breedable pokemon.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright guys updated all the ranking banners i made for the clan also need more water division testers...darky is the only one active at the moment I see...so guys just vm or pm me for a spot...you have to be at least a panpour rank to apply...thanks again guys for keeping this clan running also im gunna be posting the new war team set up and then get this war on the go with the Eeveelite...notice boby hasn't been on since December 30th D: hope he okay...Ill be back later guys ;)

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
alright guys updated all the ranking banners i made for the clan also need more water division testers...darky is the only one active at the moment I see...so guys just vm or pm me for a spot...you have to be at least a panpour rank to apply...thanks again guys for keeping this clan running also im gunna be posting the new war team set up and then get this war on the go with the Eeveelite...notice boby hasn't been on since December 30th D: hope he okay...Ill be back later guys ;)

Do we have the full War Team line up now?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Do we have the full War Team line up now?

yeah kinda we do...the tourny hasn't been fully finished but i remember your in there though as on the war team the last time boby post it will be fine...Im gunna take the people that mostly haven't had a shot on the team that are good on the war team...I have know clue what happen to boby but lance is not active cuaz he in the middle of moving...also MOL vanished too...not sure what going on but ill take care of it don't worry sweetie...I got this...

Edit: also im gunna be starting up a new tourny for the actual thread too it seems like its getting no where sense everyone that was active keeps vanishing then comes back...so when I start this new one PLEASE BE ACTIVE TO GET YOUR BATTLES DONE! I don't like changing people all the time in the tourny...sorry guys its just that it gets annoying that I have to alter the thread almost every week because of random inactivity...

Last edited:

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Just got my first rng done :)
Marill
Shiny Flawless
Superpower Aqua Jet
Adamant :)
Huge Power

Can't wait for my customer who wanted a regular one to get all these bonuses

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just got my first rng done :)
Marill
Shiny Flawless
Superpower Aqua Jet
Adamant :)
Huge Power

Can't wait for my customer who wanted a regular one to get all these bonuses

lol awsome max congrats on the shiny flawless marill :D Im working on leveling this lilligant for someone...once they see this they will be like wow when they get it ;)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Alright, I'm getting the most epic Shiny Mew ever--and it's legit, having been gotten with legit tickets!

It's going to have a set that will hopefully blast its way to victory! Here it is:

Awesome!!! It's even more epic than my Shiny Mews on my Black Version!!! ^_^

Planned EV pool: 200 speed, 168 Attack, 140 Special Attack, with the remaining two likely going into Attack as well. Reason for the imbalance is because the Mew has a Bold nature, which cuts the Attack, hence the extra EV's for it.

200 speed EV's provides about 250 speed in the end at level 100, allowing it to outspeed most foes. Agility turns it to ~500 speed, allowing it to outrun most or all scarfed pokemon.

The Attack Stats are balanced for about equal damage from both draining moves after a Work Up is set up to increase its universal damage--hence why walls (except for most dragon-types) will not work as well against this one.

Planned moveset: Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Work Up, Agility.

Drain Punch & Giga Drain for mixed attacking, recovery moves. Both allow for a good type coverage while easily dealing with most one-defense walls.

Work Up to raise both Giga Drain and Drain Punch's attack power by one stage each. Makes for 50% extra damage inflicted + HP recovered on each hit, provided it survives to sweep more than once.

Agility to outspeed. Sometimes there are lots of scarfed, powerful pokes out there that simply need to be outsped. Agility does that! ^_^

Item: Focus Sash, to permit setting up for either Agility to outspeed on the next turn, or Work Up to increase draining moves so that the Focus Sash could possibly be used again.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Nice very original and creative now I just got to get the rest of my rng'ed successes to my main trading and battling file because I have about 4 games for rng'ing (but no pokemon white lol) well lots of trading back and forth lol soo be back in a few

hi everybody

i want to test out my new team. if anyone has time to battle vm me. i was on for a bit then i had to take care of stuff around my dorm

Status
Not open for further replies.