• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrrh

I just RNG'd Cobalion. IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Naive nature

I got it by successful advancing the frame by 3 and using keypresses. Not much, but baby steps first so I can eventually run to the Entralink.

Same deal as before, I'm gonna clone this to hell and back like the Kyurem for anyone who wants one. Bye for now.

Rosario19

The Boss
Wow all this rng stiff so difficult I really think that you guys through so much I look so lazy lol but I hope u all get the right pokes with the right stuff also y am I awake at 5 am I dunno lol

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Name: Admin Miror B
Battle Style: PO (Might be able to do Wifi if we ever get a better router -.-)
Favorite Water/Grass: Tropius
what division you like: Grass
Referrals: If anyone, Shadow PKMN Trainer

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Hey guys sorry for being inactive just an update showing that I'm still here

-Gigashark-

I claimed Magnezone
Name: Admin Miror B
Battle Style: PO (Might be able to do Wifi if we ever get a better router -.-)
Favorite Water/Grass: Tropius
what division you like: Grass
Referrals: If anyone, Shadow PKMN Trainer

Welcome Admin Mirror B! I hope you enjoy your first few days so you can decide to stay :D And also, if you want anything, feel free to ask any members here :)

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey all! How's everyone doing today :D

Anyway, I thought I'd let you all know that I'm going to start displaying how many RNG requests I currently have to do in that little title under my name. So if the number is low it's a good time to make a request, but if its high (like above 10 or so) maybe wait till its lower :)

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Can someone tell me what four moveslot syndrome is?

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Can someone tell me what four moveslot syndrome is?

4 moveslot syndrome is when a certain set/pokemon had so many options in the last, or 4th, slot. Like Mixnape can use Stone Edge, TPunch, U-Turn, or Grass knot. It is really up to preference, but it just has many options in the last slot

Updated my Signature with:
iaza13507531089400.gif
I think it looks awesome

Last edited:

Myrrh

Looks cool Kale, the other two look slightly blurry, but yeah still overall awesome.

Does anyone want to battle? Either PO or Wi-Fi, just post here or VM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.