• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrrh

I looked back at some old posts and I think we were gonna war them or something. It might have been the tourney thing though, I didn't read all of the posts from around there. At least getting kicked off the forums will let me work on my homewo

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol acio i told you to do your hw yesterday for me remember ;) anyway we did talk about waring with them but never did and went into war with someone else thats what you may be talking about as well...we did talk about that...

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Any tips on Text color? I think I can find fonts that I want to use, but I really have issues making it fit. Every color I want to use is really hard to use because the picture is generally dark. I can't find enough contrast between the actual art and the text for it to be readable and still fit the art...

Rosario19

The Boss
woooooooooooooow serebii went through some major changes awsome btw jus so u know im alive :)

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
Yea I so love this new layout! Looks pretty pro :D ANd hi guys how is everyone doing? :)

Myrrh

lol acio i told you to do your hw yesterday for me remember ;) anyway we did talk about waring with them but never did and went into war with someone else thats what you may be talking about as well...we did talk about that...

What the? You didn't phrase it like that. If you did....I probably still would have procrastinated on it actually. Way to sound like one of my 'rents, lol. (Grr, I feel weird using that)

Anyway, no more off topic from me. Damn egg RNG is frustrating me. Eevee, blonde, how do you two handle the NPC that shifts the frame? What I've been doing is using the shifted starting frame each time and hoping it hits the correct frame, but so far it seems to be all over the place.

Also, I hate this new layout, I'm leaving serebii cause of it. Goodbye TEG.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay this so different lol can i get to my profile lol

edit:nvm found it lol...yeah major changes i got confused at first lol...im just training my pokes and if anyone has a extra fire stone please send it to me...i need it for my shiny vulpix...

Edit: really thats strange are starting a sec earlier, also are using a everstone make sure its checked if you are using it...also if your using international make sure thats checked and if your using ditto make sure thats checked...also the to calculate the pid starting frame make sure you have the everstone nature on if you are using it...if not leave it unchecked...

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Really like the new update, and I'll try to battle pika, also just realized I have 10 infraction sites because I forgot to log out on his computer when I got off and he posted a link to a website tat plays Rick rolld music and I got a 10 pt infraction for it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Really like the new update, and I'll try to battle pika, also just realized I have 10 infraction sites because I forgot to log out on his computer when I got off and he posted a link to a website tat plays Rick rolld music and I got a 10 pt infraction for it.

oh my D: thats crazy you guys must be buddies if your using the same computer and be careful sweetie don't want to see you interacted anymore and banned...that would suck bad...

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Yea, I asked a mod to reduce it since it wasn't me. And, I never bother logging out because usually it logs me out on my own, but it didn't I guess. Yea I wouldn't want to be banned.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah im glad your still here though :) well back after doing countless hw on and off lol...may go back to training my shinies and see if MOL can trade me that fire stone i need for my vulpix for my sun team...

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Don't have my DW right now so if you don't have it by tomorrow, I can give you one.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
No thanks I happen to have one, by any chance do you have an egg move ice punch, DD, and drain pinch.
Edit: I think I should be the next rank, since I've won 5 battles In the clan.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh okay just asking and you mean in general to breed with? Im not sure if thats what your asking....for sure i don't have ice punch...so you won 5 battles with 5 members...

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Yea, and I need a male with those egg moves because I accidentally released my near-flawless jolly scraggy with those egg moves. :( just realized I left out scraggy in the post have a feeling you thought i meant vulpix

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ahhhh got it okay ill check for you sweetie and sorry to hear that sucks :/ ill let you know if i find anything...i may have a spare axew male that can learn dragon dance but the thing is not sure if he nearly flawless...dd you ment as dragon dance i think...for drain punch i only have my male meinshao for sure :/ not sure if it will breed with what your breeding though and i kinda need him lol...

Myrrh

I have a flawless Jolly Smeargle I can give you. I can also give it those moves. If you want that is.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Yea meinshal breeds, do you have a weavile, loppujy, or Beatic with ice punch?
Edit: would I be able to get it onto a scraggy though, acio?

Status
Not open for further replies.