• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Bye eevee and I have to go iPad has 1% left bye

Siarnaq

Huzzah moments from finishing white now, by the by, is there anything specific I should be doing? Breeding, preparing for battle, hunting shinies, etc? I would like to be productive in the community asap, so please feel free to let me know my place in the guild :3

Twentington

Outta here!
I'm really sorry to do this. I'm leaving the clan, and competitive battling in general. I came to find that it sort of backstabbed me when Paracelsus and I put quite a bit of effort into creating a DS league that never got approved. I may try competitive battling again sometime in the future, but for now, I need a nice LONG break from EVs and IVs, etc.

Celes

Coolest Haxer Around
Hey everyone I am back from my small hiatus but I have noticed that there has been many updates as I was away like Black and White2 and the new site update....... and everone knowing how to RNG now! :O I think I will begin trying to learn 3rd gen RNG so I would know some for of RNG

Myrrh

@Siarnaq: Well, you don't have to be doing anything specific or anything. You can be preparing your team to battle others here and stuff. You can offer to help others by letting us know what you can breed or what items you have, etc.

@Doctorwho: Aw, thats too bad. Hopefully you will come back here if you decide to get back into competitive.

@Celes: Hi there Celes. Yeah, we all kinda jumped on the RNG bandwagon there.

So, I finally got my Shiny near-flawless Rufflet last night before bed.

627.gif

Adamant/Sheer Force
Peck/Leer
31/31/30/13/31/31​

The thing is I already have a flawless one, but I wanted to be able to nickname this GeneralIke, cause Braviary is a BAMF that fights for his friends. >.>

And I woke up in a hurry to get ready for school to find that my first class got cancelled. YAY/aw...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So, I finally got my Shiny near-flawless Rufflet last night before bed.

627.gif

Adamant/Sheer Force
Peck/Leer
31/31/30/13/31/31​

The thing is I already have a flawless one, but I wanted to be able to nickname this GeneralIke, cause Braviary is a BAMF that fights for his friends. >.>

And I woke up in a hurry to get ready for school to find that my first class got cancelled. YAY/aw...

awesome job acio you did ;) keep it up sweetie Im proud of you and sorry to hear doctorwho that must suck that you got back-stabbed people that do that I just want to tell it as it is but hey don't want to troll and spam to get banned....also i know someone that got permanent banned before and there profile was slashed then sooner they deleted off my friends list...I just worry about boby and everyone sometimes....

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Idk if he was perma-banned, I doubt he is, but matt36 was permanent banned and it got lifted, so if he is he can be unbanned possibly.

El Rey

Can't touch this
Well, the new serebii forums have changed, looks weird :S

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol its just a new thing to get use im use to it now lol...anyway got one poke down for lv.100 now working on two more there both on the same lv.77 almost getting there...then ev train some more then do it all over again...got alot of shinies at lest 9 shinies and one non shiny to ev train and level up :eek:...also may try to learn how to rng 4th gen to get some breed in for rest/sleep talk feebas...I have one but i like to name her/him lol....someone told me to look at hg/ss game instructions because there easier in the rng thread...

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
hey eevee, i can level up your pokemon, and ev train them, it gives me something to do

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey Acio... Do you have your Adamant Terrakion RNG'd?

Also, I had a English assignment last night that took awhile, so that is why I wasn't on...

its alright kale we understand...we get homework sometimes...thats why im not on sometimes...

hey eevee, i can level up your pokemon, and ev train them, it gives me something to do

thanks for the offer pokefileder but i got it almost finished lv up two more....then ill be on two more to ev train...it will go by fast ;)

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
I don't mind the ev training, that takes a pretty short amount of time, but leveling to 100... I get so bored... I've only leveled like 2 pokes to 100 myself lol (hence I'm PO only...)

EpicSquirtle

No looking back
I don't mind the ev training, that takes a pretty short amount of time, but leveling to 100... I get so bored... I've only leveled like 2 pokes to 100 myself lol (hence I'm PO only...)
I know I'm trying to level up my pokemon to level 100 and it is taking forever....

addonexus

You can always rare candy your pokemon to lvl 100

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah thats true i just don't have rare candies...leveling up is the harder part i know i can do it...I just use both exp. share and lucky egg to level up faster and battle nimbasa city trainers everyday, E4, Cynthia(spring) to help level up quickly...the next two are almost done...I get them leveled up in like 2 hours if i play straight though...It only take s me forever cuaz i busy with work, school, and things around the house...I going to work soon so will not be on very long sadly :/

Status
Not open for further replies.