• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
they're back a few pages lemme find it...

okay sorry i was bit late to put it in got busy and forgot but ill add it in soon as i get the spread thanks blonde...

edit:thanks i added them both in and ill give some points also acio came up with a great idea to use shop points as well...how would you like since some of you guys only have PO have requests for art work for your sigs from the clan artists...thought it would be good for the PO only people and wifi can still use the points as well...it will be fair for everyone then to use there points what do you think...Ill be going a bit need my rest for school...

Last edited:

Myrrh

Thanks for the congrats guys. And sure Eevee, I'll talk to you about becoming an RNGr for here when I am ready. I don't know if I shoud try 4th gen RNG next or C-Gear after I feel I am good enough on 5th gen.

And welcome new member. Shikamaru is a BAMF.

Myrrh

*Puffs out his chest* Yup that was all my idea. Hope it goes well.

Who decides how many points stuff is worth anyway, Eevee or the donater?

Make it worth 50 points

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Hows everybody doing?
I so hate it when my game knows what i wanna do and than obstructs me achieving it! Im breeding this cubone, and i want it to be JOLLY, guess what? 20 cubones hatched, not a single JOLLY one! I bet if I wanted a HASTY one i would have had 5 JOLLY ones by now! LOL

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
@eevee how many points should they be worth? (200, 250, 300?)
how much points you want them to be each its your work so ill give the points of what you think there worth to you how much you worked for them ;) I forgot to last night to put the points thats why im asking lol....also emeraldgoblin made alot of banners for us and rank banners as well, that was really nice of him :)...there really nice ill be putting them in the gallery for anyone to use :)

edit:he not in our clan but he a very good friend of ours...he use to be in Creamery Command a long time ago which we wared with, he now in the gentlemen's club...it was like our 2nd war...

Last edited:

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
Damn it's been an entire day now, I still haven't got my Cubone right!

I've started training a cool Sandslash though, he and marowak are gonna be partners :)

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Come on the Xat :) We got a four person party going on and more people are welcome :)
http://xat.com/EGardens

Lost to Shika 3-0 for our test battle (I know I'm not in the grass division, but we were both on the xat so...)

I'd say Liligant.

Beat PF for his test battle 2-0.

Panpour rank.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Come on the Xat :) We got a four person party going on and more people are welcome :)
http://xat.com/EGardens

Lost to Shika 3-0 for our test battle (I know I'm not in the grass division, but we were both on the xat so...)

I'd say Liligant.

Beat PF for his test battle 2-0.

Panpour rank.

okay ill add them as they are tested okay and PF must be pokefielder correct...

Myrrh

Confirming I guess. Haven't really played much in a while, hope I get out of this slump. The team I got help on looks good so far, hope I can make it for Wi-Fi, and now I can RNG most of what I need to boot.

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
Confirming I guess. Haven't really played much in a while, hope I get out of this slump. The team I got help on looks good so far, hope I can make it for Wi-Fi, and now I can RNG most of what I need to boot.

Yeah, your team was pretty good. And I was beaten by Eevee 4-0.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Beaten by Acio 1-0.

Edit: Beat Eevee 3-0.

confirming first match he won and second match with my sun team and won 4-0 gg pika you did good...you got a spot on the war team as a sub for teg ;)

edit:also reseting the tournament ill be taking up applications again for the next tournament...so please this time get your battles done ;)

Last edited:

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
ooh, yay a tournament. so I just put in the form and I'm in???

Edit: Guess it is so...

Username: Pika ruler
What division: Water
battle style: PO
Timezone: GMT -8

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ooh, yay a tournament. so I just put in the form and I'm in???

yep theirs a tourny app right on the front page just fill that out and post it and ill add you in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.