• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well thus really sucks I can't use my computer for another two to three days the bug was really bad...so I can' t do any rng request for awhile guys just letting u know and PO is still gone...

Edit:also I cannot update anything until the computer is up so please be patient guys....

Last edited:

Shadow3721

JESUS FREAK
wow, u have time to ev train? i never do. i just work on my pokedex right now. hey kale, do you have a wifi team? want to battle tommorrow?

Working on the pokédex is something I have never bothered to do. :p And yea, being at home the whole day without internet gives you plenty o' time to EV train...
Too bad I wasted most of the time on catching Murkrows. :p

Shadow3721

JESUS FREAK
okay lasien. tomorrow at 4:00 gmt-5 would work best for me. that good for you?

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Hey guys I am back and ready for action! Sorry I was away a long while... and I am looking forward to battling everyone again...

Oh my, someone with so many of the league's badges! :O

Welcome back, oh great Lance!

Me? Just a humble newbie, not worthy of being spoken to by such an incredible person.

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
Hey people! I finally got my Wi-fi settings perfect! so I can battle and trade any time now! :D Did anyone join the Wolrld Challenge past weekend? I did, it was tough as hell!
But actually I posted to ask a question about HG/SS: Is it possible to beat trainer Red more then one time? or is it a one time chance to gain the Legend Ribbon?
Because I'm breeding a shiny charmender, and I want it to have that ribbon before I transfer it to my Pokemon White game.
If anyone know anything about it, pleas PM me or leave a visitor message.
Thanks!

-UmBilly-

To rebattle Red, the best of the best of the very very best, you have to defeat the Elite Four again. Every time you crush the lil' Dragon-boy champion, Red will appear at the mountain again.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Thanks so much guys ;) Its great to hear that teg won recent wars and made it into the top 3 in the clan wide tournament! and Piplup prankster there are more incredible guys here than I am believe me ;) but anyways thanks for the compliments and hope you'll have a nice time in teg

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
yay! Lance is back! :)

Also, @Eevee I'm not in the tourney, but I really think now is the time to disqualify all inactive participants and move on to round 2 :) Don't want the active people to give up either and it would be nice to finally see another tourney finish lol

Indigoodra

To rebattle Red, the best of the best of the very very best, you have to defeat the Elite Four again. Every time you crush the lil' Dragon-boy champion, Red will appear at the mountain again.

wait wut?

No, you don't have to rebattle the E4, that's just with legendary pokemon.
You can battle Red as much as you want! :D

Really? Bulbapedia says this:
If defeated, Red vanishes from Mt. Silver, and returns every time the Elite Four is defeated again by the player of Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, or SoulSilver.
Did I possibly misunderstand? Or maybe the info on the site was wrong. Meh, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.