• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow3721

JESUS FREAK
can someone teach me how to make a team? i don't have much experience, so i'd prefer someone to show me the ropes. thx :)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I can help, either VM me or go on the clan xat.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
1-0 lost to pokefielder gg closer than close battle!

that was extremely close! confirming! It was a matter of who was faster latios or infernape. 4 spd pts was the game changer. both could easily be KO'd

tleon

yo anyone wanna be my last battle of the night vm me

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I cant win against anybody outside the clan but today in clan battles Im 8-0

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay going to the league and need to fix some things in the shop for lavaburst14 donations...also guys my rng reporter is back but i already have 3 requests...thats enough for me for now still have to finish this team sadly and trying to get my battle done for wifi tournament side...also sometimes it takes me awhile depending how stubborn the poke is lol...i have alot of hw to do and stuff too...ill add all new wins once im finished with the league :)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
hey eevee, since you last updated it I got another 12 pts. from 4 wins.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey eevee, since you last updated it I got another 12 pts. from 4 wins.

yep i noticed from the posts lol...since i left gunna be updating all the wins now the league wasn't as bad i thought it was just three or four new challengers and one win...unless i missed one?

also gunna fix the shop like i said...

edit: okay fixed up the shop now i know the natures of the pokes and some abilitys and the infernape is not shiny sorry guys but the spheal is :)

Last edited:

Myrrh

What is this!? Sneaky Boss...

I really want the Skarmory and Thundurus and RAQUAYZA. Oh, I believe I have the points for ALL the pokemon I want!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What is this!? Sneaky Boss...

I really want the Skarmory and Thundurus and RAQUAYZA. Oh, I believe I have the points for ALL the pokemon I want!

lol yeah i had them up almost all day...i just changed thunderus, infernape and spheal like they should be :/...alright well everything is all updated wow that was the most i had to update in a very long time lol...like i said before stupid virus :(

Status
Not open for further replies.