• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
omg guys if i can get a team up ill join in the tournament with you guys...ill update the new tournament :)

edit: kale i think you missed mol app lol...let me double check...nevermind i can't read lol...i just copied and pasted...

Last edited:

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
How have I never realised that Arbok changes its appearance depending on the region O_O
Also just stumbled across something from the original Pokemon Red game with an NPC saying this "The pokemon here are so chunky! there should be a pink one with a floral pattern" Munna :D

NEVER NOTICED?! Compare FR/LG w/ RS

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
NEVER NOTICED?! Compare FR/LG w/ RS

omg someone is on LOL...thought i was the only one...anyway whats up with you boby :) im stll rnging requests for darky and work is killing me sadly to finish them and also i haven't played the older games in awhile...i should just do it for fun :)

Myrrh

You don't check the "Open contacts popup" under quick links? Me and new guy are on xat right now if you guys are bored or something.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You don't check the "Open contacts popup" under quick links? Me and new guy are on xat right now if you guys are bored or something.

??? open contacts? do you mean friends list so lost lol...alright ill go on the xat for a bit...

Chocolate_Scizor

Zorua. Like a boss.
Bit Late, But I'll be joining the Tourney. I've created a team before with Rainbows. So fun. Kinda hard to find a good one though. xD
Username: Chocolate Scizor

What division: Grass
battle style: Hmmm... Tbh, I don't really know. xD OH. HOW WE BATTLE. Oh um. PO! Wanting a Wifi team for sometime. But no time. :/
Timezone: GMT -7

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I have an announcement to make.... Since Cosmic and Tleon are gone I have to replace them for the next war... So anyone who is interested in competing for the war team except those who are already in the team can VM me and give the test... There are 2 spots open so I shall expect healthy competition

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Bit Late, But I'll be joining the Tourney. I've created a team before with Rainbows. So fun. Kinda hard to find a good one though. xD
Username: Chocolate Scizor

What division: Grass
battle style: Hmmm... Tbh, I don't really know. xD OH. HOW WE BATTLE. Oh um. PO! Wanting a Wifi team for sometime. But no time. :/
Timezone: GMT -7

okay ill add you in sweetie :)

edit: also trying to to more post on my soul calibur thread...its normally dead since not many peeps go to the other video game discussion section :/ also i play online now but sorry for off topic i need to start working on three things....finish exodus's request, make a ranbow team and then work on my costume for the upcoming convention in july...making a costume of this lovely lady in my sig ;) lol....

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

edit: also trying to to more post on my soul calibur thread...its normally dead since not many peeps go to the other video game discussion section :/ also i play online now but sorry for off topic i need to start working on three things....finish exodus's request, make a ranbow team and then work on my costume for the upcoming convention in july...making a costume of this lovely lady in my sig ;) lol....
You don't happen to be talking about Ikasucon do you? (I have no idea if I spelled that right)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You don't happen to be talking about Ikasucon do you? (I have no idea if I spelled that right)

nope otakon and that one in your town lol...that would be cool though :D...were is that con actually?

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
I have an announcement to make.... Since Cosmic and Tleon are gone I have to replace them for the next war... So anyone who is interested in competing for the war team except those who are already in the team can VM me and give the test... There are 2 spots open so I shall expect healthy competition

Can those who already tried to apply for the last war team try again?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Can those who already tried to apply for the last war team try again?

yes you can its a open battle to try out for the team :)

edit: ill be back guys gunna eat so if i randomly log off...ill be back...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Idk why I though Cloyster was a NU like poke maybe bcuz every smash pokemon is in the lower tier.

Gyarados, I wonder if it would be better as a Water/Dragon type...

Myrrh

Anyone have a 4th gen game I can trade with to evolve my Haunter?

I can do this sometime if you still need it.

Careful not to rule break. If it hasn't been posted on in a month you should just make a new thread. Cons sound fun, but I wouldn't know : l

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I can do this sometime if you still need it.

Careful not to rule break. If it hasn't been posted on in a month you should just make a new thread. Cons sound fun, but I wouldn't know : l

i did lol...its starting to get a post...i didn't break the rule lol but thanks for caring i got to go for now though :) ttyl guys...you have a home con by the way anime expo...you know that right myrrh where you live ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.