• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Originally I wasn't gonna get any of them at all, since Black and White 2 don't seem any different to me than the original ones. But then after seeing how many old legendaries and such are all appearing I might reconsider.... definitely waiting on a Ruby and Sapphire remake though.

This. I plan on getting one and maybe getting the other later.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Now there is Dragon Dance Outrage Moxie Mence
Oh lord...
Who I think that may go Ubers

Gliscor - It's just going to be one annoying wall. But since there is Ice Punch, I really don't know. But really annoying.
Haxorus - It now gets Fire Punch(most likely), perfect coverage
Salamence - Outrage + Dragon Dance + Moxie

Just what I think...
I was also hoping for Aura Sphere and Sucker Punch Move tutor :/

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Now there is Dragon Dance Outrage Moxie Mence
Oh lord...
Who I think that may go Ubers

Gliscor - It's just going to be one annoying wall. But since there is Ice Punch, I really don't know. But really annoying.
Haxorus - It now gets Fire Punch(most likely), perfect coverage
Salamence - Outrage + Dragon Dance + Moxie

Just what I think...
I was also hoping for Aura Sphere and Sucker Punch Move tutor :/
I want this...
So tutors are confirmed?
Yes, yes they are.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Yes, but they need Shards, hope they are easy to find, I just might end up getting an AR ._.
or ask someone can learn the move for me, if they can clone

addonexus

Finally! And I dont think mence is going to ubers,Gliscor on that other hand will be a pain to deal with.
Gengar+aura sphere would rock

Myrrh

If shards are DW only, holy crap will people rage. But I think that will be very unlikely. Roxie is cool . 3

Status
Not open for further replies.