• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
So this is the war team... 1 spot left but maybe we'll have a 5v5 war
~ Eeveelover
~ Lance
~ Shadow
~ Lasien
~ Hax-r-us
~ Bobyjoe

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So this is the war team... 1 spot left but maybe we'll have a 5v5 war
~ Eeveelover
~ Lance
~ Shadow
~ Lasien
~ Hax-r-us
~ Bobyjoe

alright thanks lance ill try to get in contact with team sky to see if we can war...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Yup, I don't need my Valentine anytime soon. No tourney, no wars and such.

Well, their IS a tourney, but I'm already finish with all of my battles.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
If they want one Uber battle, I suggest having TMO on the team. I think I have played Uber with him once, but I'm not that good making an Ubers team... Also, I think that's one of his favorites tier. I'm not sure, bit it doesn't hurt asking him.

Myrrh

Good thing I ain't on the team if it will be Ubers. It scares me. watch every team have new Kyurem on them

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
me neither most of us that are in the united states are not updated yet...thanks shadow for letting me know but we still have to wait for Team sky to finish there other war soon...

tleon

anyone wanna ou wifi battle vm me i am immensely bored

DrasticPhase

Half ded
So like on facebook, Smogon posted about the Power Bracket thing, I have lost faith in most of the pokecommunity -_-
I don't want an Arceus, Darkrai, Mewtwo, or Latios(well, having HP fire would be nice)
I shall eat to lose my rage.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Do you remember the Arceus event thing where we vote which pokemon we want release?
Like that, but only for Gen 1-4 legendaries, It may possibly have it's hidden ability.
I would really like a Rachi(Not a Special or Specially Defensive), Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Groudon, Raikou.
I have lost faith, I don't want to live in this planet anymore.

Oh and almost completing the tourney. Thinking of new tourney ideas. I THINK Lance won the PO tourney side. I'm currently waiting for Lasien, Jokers, and Icy to battle for wifi until the deadline. I'm still first, and Myrrh is in second. Yup, that's it.
I want to live in a moon now.

tleon

Man those others have it (and no hidden abilities) OR STUPID UNNERVE!!!!!!
Also you get get a hp fire latios in b/w2 (forgot which)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Ok, I'm officially stupid -______-

And lost to tleon 1-0
Very close battle. He missed a Hydro Pump. He critted my Starmie. Scizor lived like with 10 HP.
Very close game.

EDIT: Because I was bored
252 Atk Choice Band Victini (+Atk) V-create vs 0 HP/0 Def Caterpie (-Def) : 1498.5% - 1764% (Guaranteed OHKO)

Last edited:

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
If they want one Uber battle, I suggest having TMO on the team. I think I have played Uber with him once, but I'm not that good making an Ubers team... Also, I think that's one of his favorites tier. I'm not sure, bit it doesn't hurt asking him.

What about me and Uber battles? Is it for WiFi or PO?

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I can do the uber battle too for the war makes no difference to me... and arrange the war as early as possible Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.