• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Gastro is use just for Kyogre ;p
So, what's the calc lol? You said you were going to calc it :p

252SpAtk Choice Specs Kyogre (+SAtk) Ice Beam vs 112HP/0SpDef Soul Dew Levitate Latias (Neutral): 62% - 72% (204 - 240 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

252SpAtk Choice Specs Kyogre (+SAtk) Ice Beam vs 252HP/252SpDef Leftovers Storm Drain Gastrodon (+SpDef): 36% - 42% (155 - 183 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.

Although Gastrodon takes the hit better, I just don't like Gastrodon in Ubers. It doesn't do much other than Toxic and counter Kyogre.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys just letting you know before myrrh clone that feebas for whoever wants it it will be named Milotic since i goofed and named it Feebas without thinking LOL...i think thats the funniest error i ever did actually...

edit: if anyone has a prisma scale for it to evolve in black and white to Milotic let me know cuaz i need one...also if you guys want a different name before trasfer to your game i can do that too...

Last edited:
Me want a Feebas Eevee :D named Milotic xD and i do have a prism scale does it have sleep talk? :eek:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Me want a Feebas Eevee :D named Milotic xD and i do have a prism scale does it have sleep talk? :eek:

well myrrh only cloned it with rest at the moment but mine i used my sleep talk for now but i do have another copy of sleep talk in my heartgold since i failed to rng my trainer id/sid on it...i can have myrrh duplicate it and keep some on hand cuaz i think he didn't have that tm or something...

Okay ^^ thank you eevee. ill wait for the pokemon, you or myrrh can let me know when they are ready :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay ^^ thank you eevee. ill wait for the pokemon, you or myrrh can let me know when they are ready :3

your most welcome and didn't forget about the latios and latias...myrrh has a clone of my latios so he can clone it for you when he catches you and i need to trade him my latias for a clone though...

shinyturtwig

i love turtwigs
hey guys just letting you know before myrrh clone that feebas for whoever wants it it will be named Milotic since i goofed and named it Feebas without thinking LOL...i think thats the funniest error i ever did actually...

edit: if anyone has a prisma scale for it to evolve in black and white to Milotic let me know cuaz i need one...also if you guys want a different name before trasfer to your game i can do that too...

I did that before . Easy to do I guess but so.......Hard in a way.
It really sucks.

Last edited:

Myrrh

Forgot to say, we traded to fix the issue. I tested it and FEEBAS will evolve to MILOTIC. Feebas will evolve to Feebas. I'll just clone the FEEBAS when I trade to whoever wants one.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Forgot to say, we traded to fix the issue. I tested it and FEEBAS will evolve to MILOTIC. Feebas will evolve to Feebas. I'll just clone the FEEBAS when I trade to whoever wants one.

lol yeah confirming that was too funny though i wasn't thinking when i named it :p anyway guys gunna be work all day today night shift just letting you know so i will not be on much today...i think maybe i can update tommorow if nothing comes up..i want to update the clan stuff and the league...

edit: hey guys was going around the smogon forum and saw this though its intreasting to see possible genesect moves sets but i think they may of already posted it up on smogon strategy guide already...take that back not posted yet...

forgot to put something else also all request i have right now are gunna be longer time of waiting as i expected so ill be sending blonde and myrrh the requests so they can help...i really need to get these pokes ev trained and to level 100...i have at least almost 2 box full of rng stuff i need to finish up since i finally got all my pokes i really need to work with for my teams for Uber/UU/OU and etc. im gunna put a halt on rnging for a bit...so guys no more requests for now...blonde ill send two to you and myrrh i send the other two to you to make it even and fair...if you need any pokes to do the request just ask i sure i have it for you...sorry put a burden on you guys just i feel extemely bad that i can't get them done...also i need to sew up a costume up before november and need to get some other personal stuff done...also the clan and league needs serious updating and not sure were lance is i have to do the war team again...i may make MOL take incharge of the war team since i have no clue what happen to lance :/ I really want us to war again thats why...we got like 5 war request and i had to turn them down since our war team is all over the place at the moment...Also Kale can too help with the war team as well...i need help guys please :)

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
If wars are done on PO, I can certainly offer my services if needed =D

Also, saw Eevee on smogon...my post was deleted lol

Currently building a team around Specs Gothitelle.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
ok eevee, I'll look out for those 2 requests from you.

And speaking of requests, does anyone have a DWf magikarp/gyrados that I can have/borrow for rnging?

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
lol yeah confirming that was too funny though i wasn't thinking when i named it :p anyway guys gunna be work all day today night shift just letting you know so i will not be on much today...i think maybe i can update tommorow if nothing comes up..i want to update the clan stuff and the league...

edit: hey guys was going around the smogon forum and saw this though its intreasting to see possible genesect moves sets but i think they may of already posted it up on smogon strategy guide already...take that back not posted yet...

forgot to put something else also all request i have right now are gunna be longer time of waiting as i expected so ill be sending blonde and myrrh the requests so they can help...i really need to get these pokes ev trained and to level 100...i have at least almost 2 box full of rng stuff i need to finish up since i finally got all my pokes i really need to work with for my teams for Uber/UU/OU and etc. im gunna put a halt on rnging for a bit...so guys no more requests for now...blonde ill send two to you and myrrh i send the other two to you to make it even and fair...if you need any pokes to do the request just ask i sure i have it for you...sorry put a burden on you guys just i feel extemely bad that i can't get them done...also i need to sew up a costume up before november and need to get some other personal stuff done...also the clan and league needs serious updating and not sure were lance is i have to do the war team again...i may make MOL take incharge of the war team since i have no clue what happen to lance :/ I really want us to war again thats why...we got like 5 war request and i had to turn them down since our war team is all over the place at the moment...Also Kale can too help with the war team as well...i need help guys please :)

I have been helping Lance test people for our war team and can continue to do so.

Myrrh

Tl;dr

Tl;dr

Yeah, I'll help out with two of your RNG requests, no problem.

Speaking of RNG:

645.gif

Jolly 30/30/30/31/31/31 (HPIce 70)​
So plain I know, but whatever. Finally all 3 are done. I didn't know I had to go in with the Tornadus in my game specifically....

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Tl;dr

Yeah, I'll help out with two of your RNG requests, no problem.

Speaking of RNG:

645.gif

Jolly 30/30/30/31/31/31 (HPIce 70)​
So plain I know, but whatever. Finally all 3 are done. I didn't know I had to go in with the Tornadus in my game specifically....

Yay! Now I just need to get yours and eevee's from you :) ...and maybe also a few more of eevee's stuff... ;)

Aw so I guess you're not rnging tornadus... lol (not worth the trouble since we at least have the one I did)
I have the thundurus in my bf's white that I could do sometime now that I'm more experienced with it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.