• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You dont need photoshop to do screenshots. Prt Scr? Snipping Tool? Prt Scr is a button on the same row as F1 F2, etc.

my snipping tool is gone myrrh virus remember? it got wiped along time ago so yeah :/ so i use photoshop to paste pictures so ill save them as pics...

Myrrh

my snipping tool is gone myrrh virus remember? it got wiped along time ago so yeah :/ so i use photoshop to paste pictures so ill save them as pics...

I didn't know about Snipping Tool, but there's still Prt Scr button. Doesn't matter though . 3

I hope some good stuff is added, I've so many points.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I didn't know about Snipping Tool, but there's still Prt Scr button. Doesn't matter though . 3

I hope some good stuff is added, I've so many points.

that virus wiped everything almost and yeah i use that button PrntScr to copy the full screen then paste on photoshop and save as a png :p it works nicely...

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Keldeo is released on the 27th right? If so, YES 20 MORE DAYS!
And I sure do hope Eevee updates everything ASAP :)
*10 more days until Keldeo comes to the U.S which is when I conveniently start my senior year in high school

Also, if we ever host a tournament again, we should try out DPPt OU vs. B/W 2 UU since they're so similar. Which one will reign supreme?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
*10 more days until Keldeo comes to the U.S which is when I conveniently start my senior year in high school

Also, if we ever host a tournament again, we should try out DPPt OU vs. B/W 2 UU since they're so similar. Which one will reign supreme?

lol i acutally have a dppt milotic set :p ironic you said that...

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
We should do RBY OU :) LOL
I think it would be awesome going into the 1st generation ^^

Oh my Arceus no. NO NO NO NO! NO! If we have to go back in time, it must be GSC OU or RSE OU.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Wynaut? TAROUS, HYPER BEAM EVERYTHING!!!
maybe GSC OU ^^

LOL exdous or you know what i love that joke about Tauros Use Surf! thats the funniest image in my head tauros using surf to get across to seafoam islands LOL...just give him a surfboard why not...

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Rhydon and Nidoking can learn surf o.o
Hyper Beam mechanic in 1st gen was O_O
And, in 1st gen, is Crits depend on speed?

Crits were based on Speed.

Tauros was a big threat man. Body Slam/Hyper Beam/Earthquake/ Blizzard took on most if not the whole OU metagame. Yes you read that right; Blizzard was standard on Tauros back in RBY OU.

myrrh HG doesnt work with Dlink or linksys but black works with them fine and on the same pink ds lite...did i mention my ds lite is pink? well the official name is metallic rose.....someone have mercy and give me a red ds lite

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Black and 4th gen has conplety different wifi. My DSi atm only works for BW. I have to change my security options to make it available for 4th gen.

well you want no worries, just say kakuna rattata.... hopefully that will get me some luck

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
LOL pink ds sorry to hear mill that would make me pretty angry too...im a girl and i hate pink unless its a shiny pokemon :p its weird like that....anyway gunna eat lunch then gunna come back a bit later and update the clan stuff and the league...also need to give myrrh some of my pokes to ev train for me and level up...need help!...alright ttyl guys...

Myrrh

myrrh HG doesnt work with Dlink or linksys but black works with them fine and on the same pink ds lite...did i mention my ds lite is pink? well the official name is metallic rose.....someone have mercy and give me a red ds lite

You said you tried changing to WEP right? What about no security at all? Also, what is your internet provider? I think Nintendo or just the DS is incompatible with certain ISPs.

Punnish people by pummeling them primitavely if punking you for pink.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hai guys :D

2,312 Headbutts for my Headbutt shiny hunt in SoulSilver...

Also, I am really not doing well in OU atm...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Finally! sorry guys but i was so stumped why i didn't get my id/sid and finally got it...

ace-trainer-female.png

Name: Miyumi (kept the same name for purposes of pokecheck)
ID: 02814
SID: 40143
Couldn't find a female heroine sprite for heartgold/soulsilver...

now when im ready i can rng flawless shiny timid/modest spreads :) alright back to trying to get that rng for exodus but i still need to eat D: i got so annoyed that i couldn't get it then i kept trying...time to eat then come back to the forum to update...

Status
Not open for further replies.