• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Rey

Can't touch this
Yeah, BW2 isn't very different from BW1.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Thanks for the early happy birthday. But ya I have seen Reuniclus about once every 12 battles wonder why it's usage is low. Also flash I would rather not say.

Ahhh I see hahaha

[EDIT] Guys I just found a breloom in my box with almost full Ivs!! But it has a bold nature :/ Suggestions on what set he should run with a bold nature?

Last edited:

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
Ahhh I see hahaha

[EDIT] Guys I just found a breloom in my box with almost full Ivs!! But it has a bold nature :/ Suggestions on what set he should run with a bold nature?

Sorry, but nothing. Breloom is more of the attacking type.

Edit: is Soul Dew out for B2W2?

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Soul Dew is released
bo7 with TMO
LC: TMO hax LOL
PU: TMO
NU: Me (Gothitelle sweep 6-0 :])
RU: Me
UU: TMO
OU: Me (Crit on Keldeo)
it was 3-3, now it was for Ubers
Uber: TMO (he 6-0ed me)

Mostly every battle had haxes, but it was fun :]

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Soul Dew is released
bo7 with TMO
LC: TMO hax LOL
PU: TMO
NU: Me (Gothitelle sweep 6-0 :])
RU: Me
UU: TMO
OU: Me (Crit on Keldeo)
it was 3-3, now it was for Ubers
Uber: TMO (he 6-0ed me)

Mostly every battle had haxes, but it was fun :]
Confirming. Also have the NU Match, UU match and Ubers match backed up. UU was a really close game while you'll see how Ubers was like. NU, on the other hand, I got smashed.

V look up here.

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I can't actually believe it. Why the hell are they giving Keldeo and maybe Genesect IRL? It is so bloody annoying, I won't be allowed to go and get it =(

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello, it's been a while. Not sure if anyone remembers me.

omg its el rey :D hey sweetie of course we remeber you silly :) we got alot new poeple since you been gone...welcome back...

edit: also giga been gone for awhile too...hope he alright...

Indigoodra

eevee the last tourney i remember being up was the rainbow one

is that still going on or was it given up on? :V i don't remember

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
eevee the last tourney i remember being up was the rainbow one

is that still going on or was it given up on? :V i don't remember

PO finished and the wifi exodus ended up winning cuaz of everyone else never got there battles done so they got disqualified...thats what i was told by hax and exodus...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ok thanks

just curious

lol no problem ;) almost done with my samples for my artshop...it will be kinda related to our clan so ill try to gain us more members just through me and hax's artwork...also i think i may rng my keldo hp ghost not sure...

Myrrh

Pft NO ONE remembers second place! I don't even think I was second. Exodus did battle and win enough to warrant the decision too.

Wi-Fi tournaments should probably stick to plain ol' tier battles and not gimmicks, since we have to raise stuff we probably had no intention of ever raising. Er....that's just how I feel though.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Myrrh, you were second, trust me. Me and you were the only people that finished every battles, while others missed one or two.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i really don't what happen exodus and hax just told me what happened...the tournament was going on for awhile while i was busy so i just been asking what been happening...i never got around though to figure out who got 2nd and third...

Status
Not open for further replies.