• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how to event RNG Keldeo? ill sent my black version to your mail box.

~it's too much to do and i suck at RNG, but at least i got a jawbreaker. its my prized possession, sorry Keldeo, getting a pony was second on my wish list~

Yellow De Viridian Grove

anyone know how to event RNG Keldeo? ill sent my black version to your mail box.

~it's too much to do and i suck at RNG, but at least i got a jawbreaker. its my prized possession, sorry Keldeo, getting a pony was second on my wish list~

Um... Myrrh can just get one for you and clone it... unless you just want some weird set...

Also, I love your sig pic.

lol thanks. i like typhlosion doing the objection pose and well i hope myrrh doesnt mind me bothering once more lol

Electrolled

Ask Hax_R_Us or TheMetalOverlord for a war team test, they ain't gonna seek you, you VM them.

Ask him what happened through VM, we aren't to socialize like that here.

Oh wait! I didn't read that right! I thought you said Exodus! Heheh oops. I'll ask Hax.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I hope all the RNGers get their Keldeo soon :)
Well, Eevee already got her Keldeo TIMID GHOST EEVEE!!!
Facebook fights are so funny.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I hope all the RNGers get their Keldeo soon :)
Well, Eevee already got her Keldeo TIMID GHOST EEVEE!!!
Facebook fights are so funny.
My facebook hates me, so I wouldn't know...

I need to battle more. I think I running off more of a reputation more than actual experience. I think I need to collaborate with TMO and we should make a kick-butt OU team.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
My facebook hates me, so I wouldn't know...

I need to battle more. I think I running off more of a reputation more than actual experience. I think I need to collaborate with TMO and we should make a kick-butt OU team.

Yeah, I'd rather not do OU. I just can't bring myself to play it at the moment even though there are some fantastic pokemon in the tier. I can do any tier other than OU at this time.

Ask Hax_R_Us or TheMetalOverlord for a war team test, they ain't gonna seek you, you VM them.

Ask him what happened through VM, we aren't to socialize like that here.

This this THIS!

I'm assuming we are starting with a clean slate, with TMO and I on it, and whoever else gets in. So, that means that the war team is:
Hax_R_Us
TheMetalOverlord (happy?)
Exodus
Same here; I just assumed we start with a clean slate with Eevee, you, and me as default members.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i haven't rnged my keldeo yet acutally...i still don't if i want to rng it flawless or hp ghost :/ or something else...so confused lol...also i was suppose to update but i was so tired yesterday...ill get to it though soon...probably tonight before i go to bed soon or tommorow...

edit: also guys as long as one leader in the war team im fine with it...if hax is busy or something i can always be a sub or we can take turns i don't care...as long as one leader is on the war team im okay with it...also hax i can change the 2nd post to just teg art or something...if you want to make the the third post as war team and tournaments? it makes it way more easier to edit then...

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Most Keldeos will likely have a Hidden Power. The only set I could think that doesn't need HP is SubCM where it's STAB is more useful.
Specs, Scarf, Life Orb, Leftovers(sometimes) will likely have HP Ghost/Grass.
It is your Keldeo, so you decide. But you, Myrrh, and Blonde should decide which Keldeo's you are going to RNG.
And IIRC, Blonde and Myrrh has two games, meaning they are a total of 5 Keldeos If I am correct.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I do have two games as well...i have white and black :p just my white i never finished still...its more of a storage game...i still trying to rng victini's wonder card cuaz i need to set the perimeters correctly for that game...i need to download keldeo on that game too... so 6 :p

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Oh yes, 6 Keldeos <3 ___ <3
I think we could get a full Keldeo sets
Timid HP Ghost
Timid HP Grass
Modest HP Ghost
Modest HP Grass
Flawless Timid
Flawless Modest
Oh yes <3 ___ <3
But the only problem will be, I will forget which Hidden Power will be which...
Looks like I'll save inside of Mistralton Pokecenter for now on...

EDIT: My team needs major improvements, so yeah... And I'm lazy :c
Also, Jellicent is such a troll xD
I love Scald c:
I made someone by a Jellicent xD
Tentacruel baby, I'm not replacing you <3

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol only you would forget which one which lol :p why don't you make markings on each of them for a hp if that make sense...i like for hp grass a heart and star or someting to let you know what hp it is...i may go for hp ghost timid...why not...lava has a flawless one anyway...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well, it is Japanese and may make worth more
And, it's so hard for people like me earning shop points :c

you know you earn shop points for helping members building teams right you been helping flash right? by donating clones of your pokes to him and help making his team right?

Myrrh

lol thanks. i like typhlosion doing the objection pose and well i hope myrrh doesnt mind me bothering once more lol

I'll tell you my address: 11613 Albur....never mind

NO ONE has ever been a real bother to me. Yes, there are times when you guys need me and I'm all, "aww, too lazy I dun wanna waaahhh.", but it isn't a bother or an annoyance or anything really. I am always happy to help, just not always motivated to do so ^_^;

tl;dr C'mon, it wasn't that long! (That's what she....) Read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.