• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I don't know if anybody remembers me, but Im slowly getting back into pokemon.

Electrolled

Chansey is garbage (well maybe not on Special side much?) though if it loses its Eviolite, but it shouldn't happen often. Also no Leftovers, Blissey has that over it.

Those dang Trick Rotom-W's. Blissey with a Choice Scarf can still pass wishes...I guess ._.

Yeah, it has an excellent attack, but what about its Speed? Its too slow in OU (some OU are actually slow that do well like Tyranitar, Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, etc.) It's still weak to the 2 most common attack types in OU. It also cannot take more than 2 hits from a good portion of OU without investment into its defenses and HP. It offers NOTHING at all to weather teams.

Meteor Mash and Zen Headbutt sound nice on paper, but they're inaccurate and only manage to hit Tyranitar and most fighting types hard (if Metagross isn't already KOed. Its next best offense is an unboosted un STABed elemental punches. If you still think Metagross is STILL somewhat good, I will spend time with you telling you how much Metagross sucks until you agree.

Responses are Bolded.

Hmm...it's good enough for UU...right?

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I don't know if anybody remembers me, but Im slowly getting back into pokemon.
I remember you. You changed your name since then though.
i wish i had a 3ds. that pmd game looks amazing
Long time no see except for facebook
Yeah, it has an excellent attack, but what about its Speed? Its too slow in OU (some OU are actually slow that do well like Tyranitar, Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, etc.) It's still weak to the 2 most common attack types in OU. It also cannot take more than 2 hits from a good portion of OU without investment into its defenses and HP. It offers NOTHING at all to weather teams.

Meteor Mash and Zen Headbutt sound nice on paper, but they're inaccurate and only manage to hit Tyranitar and most fighting types hard (if Metagross isn't already KOed. Its next best offense is an unboosted un STABed elemental punches. If you still think Metagross is STILL somewhat good, I will spend time with you telling you how much Metagross sucks until you agree.

Responses are Bolded.

METAGROSS FOR UU!!!!
Flygon+Metagross havr great defensive synergy and can do stuff...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
What if Metagross drops to UU
Mienshao? Bullet Punch
Zapdos? Ice Punch
Gligar? Ice Punch
Ambipom? Meteor Mash
Flygon? Ice Punch
Victini? Earthquake
The only pokemon I could think of that can wall 'Gross are bulky waters, if no TPunch
I'd rather make 'Gross stay OU :p
On to the Chansey and Blissey debate...
IMO, Chansey < Blissey. Blissey in my opinion is better than Chansey because it has Leftovers, can use something besides ST, and other stuff I can't think of. Chansey in the hand, it does have great bulk, but it has rely on wish/softboiled for recovery, Eviolote gone is very bad, and needs ST for damage.

Electrolled

METAGROSS FOR UU!!!!
So do Metagross and Garchomp :3
Mienshao? Bullet Punch
Zapdos? Ice Punch
Gligar? Ice Punch
Ambipom? Meteor Mash
Flygon? Ice Punch
Victini? Earthquake
The only pokemon I could think of that can wall 'Gross are bulky waters, if no TPunch
IMO, Chansey < Blissey. Blissey in my opinion is better than Chansey because it has Leftovers, can use something besides ST, and other stuff I can't think of. Chansey in the hand, it does have great bulk, but it has rely on wish/softboiled for recovery, Eviolote gone is very bad, and needs ST for damage.
Yeah. Well, maybe Metagross could be in BL. And according to TMO, Ambipom shouldn't even be in UU. And yeah again. A coverage move will go along great with Blissey because it can't hit ghosts and so many Pokemon try to go for 101 subs just because of Chansey (I don't see Seismic Toss used by anything else in OU...ever. It's still like a 4KO for Rotom-W, who would have probably Volt Switch-ed by then)

Electrolled

*cough no stab/technician*
*cough but I understand cause it can U-Turn back out and come in and Fake out again with Regenerator*

Got quite a cough there...huh...

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
was totally ignored...yeah ignore the LEADER!...also MOL love the gif but it too big :p if you need me to resize it i can...also if any thing of you guys stuff needs to be updated just pm or vm me....ill be back later tonight after i get some rest...also MOL why are talking about how metagross sucks when you have a gif in your sig :p LOL...sorry though it was strange...
Metagross is in the sig because it's a part of my in-game team for Black 2. Metagross may be bad competitively, but it certainly is great in in-game.
And here it is again. I'm still gonna use it anyway, even though that wasn't really directed at me.

What is the empty post above mine?
Don't worry, O know I can't stop you from using Metagross, but I will point out why it's bad in OU.
I remember you. You changed your name since then though.

Long time no see except for facebook

METAGROSS FOR UU!!!!
Yes.. Metagross for UU
Mienshao? Bullet Punch
Zapdos? Ice Punch
Gligar? Ice Punch
Ambipom? Meteor Mash
Flygon? Ice Punch
Victini? Earthquake
If you're gonna see how well Metagross would do in UU, compare it with the top 20, not just some randomly picked UUs.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Yea, I used to be pokefielder, and I changed my name a while back. Anyway, I remember you Lasien, and obviousely you to Eeveelover, but Im guessing Hax-R-Us, you got a name change. Did you have an Abamasnow avatar a while back?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Here are the top 20

Heracross - Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash
Roserade - Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash/Ice Punch
Chandelure - Earthquake
Bronzong - Nothing
Flygon - Ice Punch/Meteor Mash
Arcanine - Earthquake
Blastoise - Thunderpunch???
Raikou - Earthquake
Snorlax - Hammer Arm
Hitmontop - Metoer Mash?
Zapdos - Ice Punch
Kingdra - Zen Headbutt
Mienshao - Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch
Nidoking - Zen Headbutt/Earthquake
Darmanitan - Earthquake
Swampert - Lol
Crobat - Ice Punch/Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash
Victini - Earthquake
Togekiss - Ice Punch
Slowbro - Lol

I just did moves that will hurt them if they switched in ;p
Meteor Mash/Ice Punch/Bullet Punch or Earthquake or Zen Heabutt or Hammer Arm or Rock Polish or Thunderpunch?

Electrolled

Doesn't fighting resist steel? And intimidate hitmontop wouldn't get too hurt from meteor mash...right?

Electrolled

So....then...should terra be my base? Cause I know that scizor is way too common...but that's reserved for vms

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Hey guys :) I'll just be lurking around all day so if you need me shoot me a PM :) Peace guys I hope you all have a fun filled exciting sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.