• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Onix! I Choose You!

Use Rollout!!!

Onix did a Barrel Roll!

It's Super Effective!

Foe Pidgey Fainted from Sheer Awesomeness!

Onix Gained 44 EXP Points!

I love this qoute...its priceless XD but ill be going again soon :p

Rosario19

The Boss
flash probably when blonde is able to to give them but i wont be able to get them until B/W 2 so id have to ask i they could be traded striaght to you

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
flash probably when blonde is able to to give them but i wont be able to get them until B/W 2 so id have to ask i they could be traded striaght to you

Alright well whenever thy need to be done just shoot me a PM or VM. Also I could let Blonde know to trade them to me so I can EV for you

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
It's somewhat easy :) I bred egg move DD an Outrage on Larvitars :) DD on Bagons , Outrage for Gible , and Flare Blitz Close Combat for Growlithes.

Those are the only ones I've done so far

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I forgot how Egg Moves works already LOL.
The last time I have bred for hours was around Janurary :D
ALL of my pokes are RNGed now ^_^

Arvis

sorry to get off topic but can i ask some of the RNGers some questions regarding personal experience with learning how.

xack

Name:Xack
Battle Style:B/W2 OU
Favorite Water/Grass:Grass
what division you like:Grass
Referrals:Nope no one

Just got bored so ima just go with the flow.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name:Xack
Battle Style:B/W2 OU
Favorite Water/Grass:Grass
what division you like:Grass
Referrals:Nope no one

Just got bored so ima just go with the flow.

lol and welcome to the clan XD

xack

K thanks im just gonna say it now i wont be that active on the forums but ill be really active on the xat so ill usually be on their if anyone needs me for some reason.

Snorby

Snorby
Welcome Xack!

That's the 7th TSS member to come to TEG lol

Status
Not open for further replies.