• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol since i left along time ago there were alot a new members in TSS...i remember you mr. snorlax, i remember mufinskullz too...

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Man I leave for a few hours and we already have 4 new pages 0_o
Did I miss anything important ?
Saw that Giants had a battle. You only get points by winning a battle and you a your opponent(not sure) are the ones who decide if it counts.
Ohhh today is Monday. I should be having my war team tryout today ;D

Good luck with the war team try out Flash! I hope the team we worked on does well!
Also i got the last piece of the puzzle :D so ill send you a pm/vm once im on pc
Oh yeah I yeah i feel like I nee to start using a new team now, I feel like my current team has done enough for me (won 32-1 lost) so i will start working on a couple of prototypes for a new team, i wanted to ask if it'd be cool to try them out with you if possible once i have them ready??? Like i said they will just be prototypes for now :)

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Good luck with the war team try out Flash! I hope the team we worked on does well!
Also i got the last piece of the puzzle :D so ill send you a pm/vm once im on pc
Oh yeah I yeah i feel like I nee to start using a new team now, I feel like my current team has done enough for me (won 32-1 lost) so i will start working on a couple of prototypes for a new team, i wanted to ask if it'd be cool to try them out with you if possible once i have them ready??? Like i said they will just be prototypes for now :)

OH really ?!????? Yes!!! Yea I'll help you test them out :) gives me another chance to tryout mine :) and sigh..I didn't get to tryout for the war team today :/

GC7

This War Is Ours!
OH really ?!????? Yes!!! Yea I'll help you test them out :) gives me another chance to tryout mine :) and sigh..I didn't get to tryout for the war team today :/

Oh well at least that way you'll have your whole team by then!
And yeah ill be on pc later on i got to do a couple of things first,

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Oh well at least that way you'll have your whole team by then!
And yeah ill be on pc later on i got to do a couple of things first,

This is true :) can't wait to try them out :D
Alright just shoot me a PM/VM when you're ready. I'm helping a friend build her in game team right now

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
SO PISSED UF GHVJSJ

My best friend's mom made him refund his preorders (mine and his) on BW2 because the teacher accidentally said he had a D in Algerbra 1 but he has a C. So I have to wait till tomorrow or wednesday. >_<

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
SO PISSED UF GHVJSJ

My best friend's mom made him refund his preorders (mine and his) on BW2 because the teacher accidentally said he had a D in Algerbra 1 but he has a C. So I have to wait till tomorrow or wednesday. >_<

oh crap really :/ that sucks...thats why i never have friends pre-order things for me :/ they never turn out well..sorry to her mufins...im sure it will get better when you get it finally...

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Hey guy I was wondering something..do we have a "rival" clan ? Or are we on equal grounds with them all ?

An tell me if I'm not allowed to ask this because I don't know :/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
think we did before it was CC cuaz they hated our guts XD but not that i know of right now though flash...ill be going to bed soon though need to work again early...ill try to randomly go on on my phone for a bit on my 30 min break...

Status
Not open for further replies.