• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
I've got to say challenge mode is living up to its name so far

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
So is there the ability to get Challenge Mode to someone over wifi? If so, that would be pretty awesome.

xack

Well I beat my game last night,I gotta say I didn't find the champion hard at all only of of the champs pokes gave me trouble.
but anyway I can't help but want to make a big review for the game now lol

Rosario19

The Boss
can any1 make me these 2 pokes as i wanna get a new uu team started so im gonna go with these
Milotic max special Defence/Max hp 4in defence, recover/refreash/scald/ice beam ability marvel scale nickname (Rarity)
Gligar max defence/ max hp 4 in special d, roost/EQ/toxic/SR ability immunity nickname (Spike)
Mew max hp/ 126 def/ 126 special defence, softboil/fireblast/pyscic/ice beam nicname (Pinky Pie) IT MUST BE PINK and not shiny thank you

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
can any1 make me these 2 pokes as i wanna get a new uu team started so im gonna go with these
Milotic max special Defence/Max hp 4in defence, recover/refreash/scald/ice beam ability marvel scale nickname (Rarity)
Gligar max defence/ max hp 4 in special d, roost/EQ/toxic/SR ability immunity nickname (Spike)
Mew max hp/ 126 def/ 126 special defence, softboil/fireblast/pyscic/ice beam nicname (Pinky Pie) IT MUST BE PINK and not shiny thank you

One of the RNGers might have those. I got my Milotic and Gliscor from someone in the clan
And for Milotics' moveset I would use Recover, Dragon Tail, Ice Beam, and Scald

Rosario19

The Boss
id prefer refresh as its not the rest talking version i dont wanna get stuck with poison all game and its much easier having milotic sayin no to a status then gligar doin the same thing saying no to a status is like slapping the actual playing in face for trying plus free switch in lol

o_O

One of the RNGers might have those. I got my Milotic and Gliscor from someone in the clan

We can REQUEST pokemon?O_O
Well could I get a shiny Giratina with Shadow force,Draco Meteor,Dark pulse,and Aura sphere?lv.100...ev's:252 Sp.A,252 Speed,and 4 HP.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

not sure if you got it from me or not flash but based on the moveset its no rest and sleep talk so its probably not me...i have a calm female milotic i rnged in my soulsilver...

Status
Not open for further replies.