• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
I lost count of how many shop points I have..too much trading with you and everyone else, too much cloning and leveling and training..well you guys get the point :p I don't even know what my points should look like..so I suggest Eevee just put -->>??? next to my points for now ;p

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
All I do is battle and give my thoughts about the competitve scene. And also, I haven't seen a CCAT set for a while now ._.

Speaking of CCAT I haven't seen any sets recently either

You guys haven't seen any CCAT sets because Jax has secretly made this round dedicated to Wish passing, in which there are only 3 viable wish passers: Chansey, Blissey, and Jirachi.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I think only Hax said that in our fb group. I'm not sure if he said it on here though. Although, I'd choose the one of those Blobs instead of Rachi.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Speaking of CCAT I haven't seen any sets recently either

^This :)

At the very least, just battle. Part of it might be that what others do seem more glamorous than other activities. Exodus and Metal are not better just cause they contribute to CCAT, Flash and I are not better just cause we clone and EV like the wind, blonde and Eevee are not better just cause they can RNG. There is no obligation to do more here than battle, or if you can do art, or want to learn how to competitive. There are no small parts, only small actors.

/rally speech

I'm batter because I contribute to the CCAT

You guys haven't seen any CCAT sets because Hax has secretly made this round dedicated to Wish passing, in which there are only 3 viable wish passers: Chansey, Blissey, and Jirachi.

I was totally not kidding. There is also Alomomola

Last edited:

Myrrh

Okay,I guess I'm a good battler.
But why won't Eeveelover824 say anything when I ask her VM to join the any wars?

I don't understand what you mean. Plus, we don't have our war team setup yet. Also, she gets a lot of VMs sometimes, she might have inadvertently missed you.

EDIT: Oh, why don't we compete in wars right now?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
the reason why i didn't answer is cuaz i forgot to answer back sorry about that...im not the war captain here...MOL is the war captain not me but anyway talk to MOL and hax for that stuff...i just add points in and update and lead the clan...

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
cfdssryjbd
the reason why i didn't answer is cuaz i forgot to answer back sorry about that...im not the war captain here...MOL is the war captain not me but anyway talk to MOL and hax for that stuff...i just add points in and update and lead the clan...

LOLZ Eevee you should read my above post about my points :p

And Giants you have to ask TheMetalOverlord for a wifi war team tryout and Hax-R-Us for a PO or PS! war team tryout

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Okay,I guess I'm a good battler.
But why won't Eeveelover824 say anything when I ask her VM to join the any wars?

I would maybe get a little more battle experience before you try and get in the war team. I don't think you are quite on the level of our current team just yet.

Rosario19

The Boss
Um do people have these pokes they could send to flash to ev train for me? Plus nicknames are neccessary yes im picky

Brivary_InAmerica(adamant max speed/attack)
weezing_2Faced(max defense/hp)
serperior_SSSSSSnake(max spd/hp)
ciccino_OMGSOCUTE(max speed/attack jolly)
gardevour(max spa/speed modest)
glaceon_IceIceBaby (max spa/speed modest)

if movesets are need i will gladly say so too

Last edited:

Myrrh

Um do people have these pokes they could send to flash to ev train for me? Plus nicknames are neccessary yes im picky

Brivary_InAmerica(adamant max speed/attack)
weezing_2Faced(max defense/hp)
serperior_SSSSSSnake(max spd/hp)
ciccino_OMGSOCUTE(max speed/attack jolly)
gardevour(max spa/speed modest)
glaceon_IceIceBaby (max spa/speed modest)

if movesets are need i will gladly say so too

What happened to the other six you asked for? I have a rufflet.

Also, I'm pretty sure the only thing Eevee now has to do with the war team is just accepting wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.