• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleon

Well does anyone have a jolly ev trained weak armor kabutops they could clone/give me (has to be weak armor due to drizzle+ss being banned

tleon

Simple cuz battle armor sucks and its a weaker form of ss

Myrrh

Because of what he said. Also, Kabutops is kinda meh in Speed no? It might help, though it might be situational.

tleon

I think kabutops is base 80 wich means the boost helps a lot

I'm running rain is the issue lol

tleon

That's what I was thinking as sash guarantees taking a hit w/o hazards/status and can use swords dance first turn and end up with +1 speed as well

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Might care to explain the roles and items and moves too? It will help a lot.
Also, Blonde gave me 7 pokes, she RNGed one, and cloned the other 6.

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
Ok, I'll post them.

Scrafty: DDancer/LO
Reuniclis: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Recover/LO
Chandalure: Smogon Sub set
Bronzong: Smogon Tank set
Hydra and Nite: Choice and DDancer, respectivly.

Last edited:

tleon

Id try to make sure its in on physical hits

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Your team looks Terrakion weak. Your best bet is Zong. Mamoswine looks like it can wreck your team if Zong is gone. May I suggest a Bulk Up set for Scrafty to somewhat help against Mamoswine and maybe Terrakion if enough boosts. Trick Room Reuniclus may help against Scarf pokemon. Also, your team may have trouble against Genesect.
Metal mght give better suggestions, just my opinion on your team.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

People still need to try out for the PO/Showdown team/remind me that I still need to test them. Just VM if you want to join please. Also, I need to get a final war team before we challenge someone. 7 people would be good that way if we did a 5v5 we would have 2 subs and still have to do a 7v7 war. I know someone people have wifi and they could definitely participate, but I know the chances are higher for a Po only clan than a Wifi only clan...

Status
Not open for further replies.