• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... i am here, aren't i?

:/

BEST OF LUCK TO YOUR CLAN THOUGH

e: essentially, i got frustrated with a pitiful number of members, and closed it out of frustration.
the moral is: good things come to those who wait. :/

Why didn't you cancell the sign-ups so nobody else can join?
And THANKS! :)
I might take some of you with me.Sorry Eeveelover824,you'll have some competition! :p :D

Yellow De Viridian Grove

i.. .

8|

ididthatandplentyelsebuteverybodyelsecouldn'tcarelesssoijustabandonedthewholethingivm'dallmyfriendsiputbannersinmysigsbutallthatworkamountedto6peoplethat'sright6

But it was about food. FOOD I tell ya! How can people resist that Miltank milk...

Anyways, nice being subtle Nar.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Why didn't you cancell the sign-ups so nobody else can join?
And THANKS! :)
I might take some of you with me.Sorry Eeveelover824,you'll have some competition! :p :D

good luck with you clan :) but also just letting you know thats consider clan poaching taking other members from other clans...im just saying thats a serebii rule...if you get caught it would be bad...I want people to make there own decisions not getting persuade by others to leave clans...that is against serebii rules...im just warning you so you don't get in trouble...you need to let people make there own chooses to leave not by avertising them thorough serebii unless its a signature...nothing more...

...you with me...
oh i thought you said something else disregard what i said but still in advance letting you know a rule XD i read it wrong sorry...

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
You can't make us join your clan. Its our decisions to stay or not. And Eevee is right, it's against the rules.

okay, i understand :p

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah i miss read the message XD he says he gunna bring a bit of me in his clan...think he ment he looks up to me or something XD it my mistake but i still gave him some info though XD

Myrrh

No, Giants said that he might take some of us with him to his clan. But he was just joking around . 3

So nar, you became an otaku or something? Super desu kawaii and all that? Watching some animes manyga? You weeboo

I have nothing remotely on topic to say. I am sorry.

Trainer Grey

Epic Trainer
Hey guys. I hope someone is online to help me out, I'm trying to get a Growlithe, doesnt matter what level or nature, I will breed it anyway. I just bought Pokemon Black2, and since I very much dislike the 5th gen pokemon, I thought I'd get a party together with which I want to play the story-line. And I want a growlithe :p Anyone has one up for trade? Preferably in pokemon White/Black but 4th gen is good enough :) Plz PM me if you can help me out here.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys. I hope someone is online to help me out, I'm trying to get a Growlithe, doesnt matter what level or nature, I will breed it anyway. I just bought Pokemon Black2, and since I very much dislike the 5th gen pokemon, I thought I'd get a party together with which I want to play the story-line. And I want a growlithe :p Anyone has one up for trade? Preferably in pokemon White/Black but 4th gen is good enough :) Plz PM me if you can help me out here.

hey trainer grey...i think i have one :) i can help you out? do you what me just to breed one for you when i get a chance on my black version for you?

Trainer Grey

Epic Trainer
hey trainer grey...i think i have one :) i can help you out? do you what me just to breed one for you when i get a chance on my black version for you?

Hey That would be awesome, like I said I don't really care about nature or anything. So any growlithe you have laying around there will do just fine. Is there any chance that this might happen today?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey That would be awesome, like I said I don't really care about nature or anything. So any growlithe you have laying around there will do just fine. Is there any chance that this might happen today?

well the thing is i only have one so i need to breed it XD i have a arcanine i thoink if im correct...i though i had one in my black...ill let you know when i get it though...i need to get my art shop request done first...ill vm you when im ready...

Trainer Grey

Epic Trainer
well the thing is i only have one so i need to breed it XD i have a arcanine i thoink if im correct...i though i had one in my black...ill let you know when i get it though...i need to get my art shop request done first...ill vm you when im ready...

Ah oke, well thanks a lot anyway! If I happen to get one through someone else then i'll let you know I don't need it anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.