• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I'm bored, so does anyone want to have a battle that has to deal with words :D?
Your oppenent tells you a 5 letter word, and the last one is a Wildcard.
NOTE: it's best if you have variety.
And NO Ubers.

I'm bored, so does anyone want to have a battle that has to deal with words :D?
Your oppenent tells you a 5 letter word, and the last one is a Wildcard.
NOTE: it's best if you have variety.
And NO Ubers.

Ha,I got you THIS time!
Off-topic my friend. :p

DrasticPhase

Half ded
How is that off-topic? I'm asking for a battle(which is clan related) and I'm telling the rules.
Care to explain how it's off topic?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Then you don't know what I mean -.-
If your word is Candy, your team is like
Cradily, Abomasnow, Ninjask, Dusknoir, Yanmega, and Raikou(Wildcard)
If you don't what I mean, don't assume it's off topic.

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
SANDY IS COMING!!!! I might have to be off for a few days if the power goes out over here so I DID not die. Unless Sandy picks me up and blows me into an old lady's window. Then I died.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Okay guys. I am going to start enforcing a rule. Stop the mini-modding. I am not kidding. Warnings because you don't want a new member to get in trouble is fine, but stop telling each other what they did is wrong for sake of being correct. I am tired of it. Just stop it please.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Im sorry for being inactive been caught up in school and other stuff.. hurricane is coming O_O

Myrrh

Okay guys. I am going to start enforcing a rule. Stop the mini-modding. I am not kidding. Warnings because you don't want a new member to get in trouble is fine, but stop telling each other what they did is wrong for sake of being correct. I am tired of it. Just stop it please.

What are you gonna do if we don't, moderate us? pft

Anyways, how many of us PO/PS again? I thought there were more of those than Wi-Fi people......
I think this was asked not too long ago, I'm sorry.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I po/ps! wifi no work on ds lite and lost pkmn white

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I have a stupid question, for the tourney app where it says time zone do we really need to put it? i mean i don't know how the GMT time works lol well I live in California in the US in case anyone knows what GMT time that is and they can tell me that would be pretty cool

Myrrh

I have a stupid question, for the tourney app where it says time zone do we really need to put it? i mean i don't know how the GMT time works lol well I live in California in the US in case anyone knows what GMT time that is and they can tell me that would be pretty cool

It helps to let us know when you might be available to do things. Look at the very bottom of this page. There is your GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.