• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey everyone sorry I've been away. I was out of town and busy.

Anyway Flash and !jirachi!, I'll try to get your clones soon, I'm sorry you've been waiting for a while :p
Then I'll do stuff for TMO and exodus :)

Also I've finally gotten under way in black 2 :D I'll let you guys know when I get to RNGing legendary guys on there
(also need to do 2 keldeos and 2 genesects...)

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I finally finished the story in B2. :D I'm really hoping you weren't able to catch that Kyurem/Zekrom when you battled them... Anyway, what levels do you think my team should be before the Elite Four?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I think before the Elite should be in the high 50's. When going to the E4, around mid 60s. Although, my pokes were traded which gave them more exp.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Right now my strongest Pokemon is level 53 so I guess that means more training. I know Iris is the champion this time, but is the Elite Four the same?

Myrrh

Right now my strongest Pokemon is level 53 so I guess that means more training. I know Iris is the champion this time, but is the Elite Four the same?

You still need to go through Victory Road? If so, you should be good to go without extra grinding. Challenge mode for me was mid 60's I was surprised. Yes, generally the same.

tleon

Lol me and giants have had one haxy battle 56-38289-39691

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Ya I still haven't even gotten close to Victory Road. XD And please tell me you weren't able to catch Ghetsis's Kyurem/Zekrom thing.

tleon

I ninjad you lol don't pull a myrrh and delet your post though

No you weren't ghetsis cane prevents it

tleon

Eevee if I can run through the league with. Only 1 60 you can do it too

tleon

Giants don't repeat post it it'll get the mods really angry (sorry if I'm mini modding :/)

tleon

After bw2 I will never use glaiciate again you who beat the game get what I'm saying

you

you already said that.

e: wth tleon bein ninjaey

Yeah but nobody listens cuz they busy so I re-post to re-mind. lol,get it? XD
And I'll only do it once in awhile,not being a spammer though.
And yes,tleon is being ninja'e today. (Don't say anything but I think he's stalking you Nar)

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
After bw2 I will never use glaiciate again you who beat the game get what I'm saying

I know what you mean, but those graphics were amazing! I wish N appeared more in the story I love him and how he saved me. Those DNA splicers scared the living crap out of me.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I know what you mean, but those graphics were amazing! I wish N appeared more in the story I love him and how he saved me. Those DNA splicers scared the living crap out of me.

yay! i can see half of your sig now XD but still i can't see the whole thing like normal :( DNA splicer sounds creepy as it is XD

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Ya it like latches onto Kyurem's back and then proceeds to shoot these pink arrow things at Zekrom to get them to combine. And the fact that I beat the game at midnight didn't really help and I had read a bunch of Creepy Pastas earlier in the day. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.