• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
well Ghetsis only tries to kill you by commanding Kyurem to use it. It's really no big deal, I think everyone's overreacting.
So many spoilers...

Myrrh

Okay, you guys are completely creepy. But why not use Glaciate?

He said that because

Ghetsis (damn spelling) orders Kyurem to use it on "you" while "you" just stand there to take it. N saves you from death.

So, is Craydilly decent to use? Damn Erika and hers haxed me in PWT earlier and was a ***** to take down. Made me want to use it.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

He said that because

Ghetsis (damn spelling) orders Kyurem to use it on "you" while "you" just stand there to take it. N saves you from death.

So, is Craydilly decent to use? Damn Erika and hers haxed me in PWT earlier and was a ***** to take down. Made me want to use it.

Sand SDef TANK with a water immunity or I guess a decent user of Curse.

tleon

Curse set w/ good stab in rock slide and seed bomb isn't half bad

Trainer Grey

Epic Trainer
Hey guys! How's everyone. I have finally started playing Black2, I like how the game starts, and it's cool to see Cheren as a Gymleader. I'm curious about how this story will unfold.
BTW Eeveelover does the clan rank thing still apply?

Trainer Grey

Epic Trainer
Yo Giants, I just started my Black2 game so I need to get a Party to battle with first lol. I will challenge you when that time comes.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
There's something wrong with Smogon/having maintenance. Hurricane Sandy may be the problem also.
It's back awhile ago

Last edited:
Guys,for some reason I won a battle with FrozenPhoenix96 and tried sending it to battle videos wi-fi but it said there's something wrong with the pokemon in video.
Why is this? :(
I got all strats by Smogon so nothing wrong there.
Opponet says he didn't have hacks. :/
Can sombody give me all reasons why it doesn't work?
I think it's Poison Heal Gliscor....:/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Guys,for some reason I won a battle with FrozenPhoenix96 and tried sending it to battle videos wi-fi but it said there's something wrong with the pokemon in video.
Why is this? :(
I got all strats by Smogon so nothing wrong there.
Opponet says he didn't have hacks. :/
Can sombody give me all reasons why it doesn't work?
I think it's Poison Heal Gliscor....:/

either your pokemon or his is hacked...just letting you know...so that battle doesn't count...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Is that the only reason.
Mine isn't hacked. I'll give you movesets and stats soon.

the only way to check is through pokecheck to see what is hacked...it will tell you if its hacked or not...thats the site i use for my rng's which legit pokes just easier to find by abusing the game...

Well, then the battle of ours doesn't count, XD.
So that means that I still have 1 battle won, and 0 lost. ;)
And I think it's your Gliscor.

DUDE!
You're not in this clan,you could get in trouble! XD

Anyways guys,tell me if you spot something fishy.

Lucario:Swords dance,Extremespeed,Ice punch,Crunch. Life orb,Inner focus,Adamant./Ev's:4HP,252Atk,252Speed.

Jolteon:ShadowBall,Volt-Switch,T-bolt,Signal beam. Life orb,Quick feet,Timid./252SpA,4SpD,252Speed.

Ferrothorn:Gyro-ball,Power Whip,Bulldoze,Explosion(Smogon says surprisengly)Expert belt,Iron Barbs,Brave./0 speed Iv's,248HP,252Atk,8SpD.

Gliscor:Facade,E-quake,Protect,Ice Fang.Toxic Orb,Poison Heal,Impish./252 HP,184D,72Speed.

Salamence: D-dance,D-claw(lol),E-quake,Roost(Yes it can,Smogon says)Lum Berry,Moxie,Adamant./252Atk,4 HP,252Speed.

Infernape:Fire Punch,Close Combat,Mach Punch,U-turn.Leftovers,Iron Fist,Jolly./4 HP,252 Atk,252 Speed.

I don't see anything wrong.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
@FrozenPhoenix96, don't post you if you're not part in the clan.
Other ways to find out is saving battle videos from subway then send them.

Just because the stats and move are legit, doesn't mean it's a sign of a hack.
The balls, where you get it from, the level, are also ways to find out.

Last edited:
@FrozenPhoenix96, don't post you if you're not part in the clan.
Other ways to find out is saving battle videos from subway then send them.

Just because the stats and move are legit, doesn't mean it's a sign of a hack.
The balls, where you get it from, the level, are also ways to find out.

Oh,well I guess I use different team since for some reason it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.