• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

manaphy72

I do both PO and Showdown.

Myrrh

people, would you forgive me if I got a hacked landorus to get the release glass then reveal it? cuz I did D:

I find that to be a grey area. You don't have the exact means to get it, and it is more unfair since a bunch of people can't get it, but it is something kind of arbitrary because of how gamefreak made it. but I don't think we should discuss this since it has to do with hacking.

I don't mind that you did it.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
^ Kind of sad she never told us...
Anyway, anyone up for a wifi battle once I sell all the stuff that can be sold to Item Maniacs? Too much Hard Stones -.-

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lava was with me in tss #2 while back :C

Rosario19

The Boss
I feel like a stranger here any1 still remember me lol hope every1 in the clan is doing well new and old

SoulReaper

Lol Drastic man that crit I wish that didn't happened nice rain team though

Shreyas

Oh right, forgot to tell you guys. The Winter VGCs Tourney started about 2 days ago :3

So far, I made it up to 1749 in rating. (the goal is 1900, so getting there :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.