• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
is anyone available for testing

well crap i didn't get to add you in XD alright let me find your app unless you can help me out and merry christmas btw and yay! got my skyla badge now...2 more badges to go :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Lost to Myrrh..... Got my tail kicked
0-1 Sadly

its alright izzyfresh ^_^ you did your best and your still new to the clan...i believe in you you will get him next time ;)

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
Thanks. I have a question. I believe I joined correctly yet i never got any points for it. So i felt I needed to bring it to your attention

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks. I have a question. I believe I joined correctly yet i never got any points for it. So i felt I needed to bring it to your attention

your welcome and i know i haven't added you in yet still :/ not sure if you saw my post ^ ill add you soon enough you can post and you will get your points for joining when i add you in and all points you get after that tell myrrh he my point reporter...im a busy leader i have two clubs,this clan, and a art shop here on serebii...everyone in this clan really helps me out :) and i really do appreciate everyone that does...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i finally got all my freakin badges :D now time to kick some team plasma but and get to the league ;) and when i do i celebrate by rnging something :D also the thread so dead why :(

Myrrh

People are probably out with family and using their presents or something Boss. I myself saw Brave earlier and am watching Shrek 4 now. Did anyone get any games or something? I got Xenoblade Chronicles and hope to play it soon, but I have to breed a team for something by the 31st.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Hey guys merry Christmas!

Sad to say though that I will be leaving for a while. I've lost interest in battling and I don't know why. Oh well though. I may poke around every now and then but I can't guarantee anything. I've entitled my stay here at TEG and if I think about returning, I will be coming back here to Team Enchanted Garden. I'll miss you guys thanks for everything! See ya around ;)

-Flash Sama

Rosario19

The Boss
sorry its late but merry christmas guys also sorry i havent been on in a long time hope that ok

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey everyone, hope you all had a very merry Christmas!
I'll try to be more active now that I won't have classes to worry about anymore, but I'll still have my research work to do :p
Anyway looking forward to some time to finally keep playing black 2 :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ANNONCEMENT YOUR LEADER HAS FINALLY OFFICIALLY BEAT HER WHITE 2 VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRAY!

anyway i will be rnging something for a celebration :p so anyway ill be adding you in izzyfresh too...also change the date of drastic's what was it again XD LOL

edit: i have to transfer like 45 pokemon over to it now...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol thanks blonde yeah i took me a break now and i need to add my white 2 version wifi code...also you made your userbars blonde? they look nice...i want to rng something though for old time sake :p also need to set my perimeters for my white 2 now to rng the legendaries...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah I made them, but I just used a user bar making site lol ;) *wishes she knew how to do it using gimp*
http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/freeuserbars/index.php

oh i see got it lol...i use photoshop to make all my userbars and i bit of gimp for the lines :p they do look nice though blonde :) anyway im gunna get back to rnging my shiny snivy today when i get a chance :p

edit: update!

hey everyone ill be making a seperate area and will make the rnger stuff more percise and less confusing...it will not just be randomly floating on the opening anymore :) ill list all the rngers as well and explain what to do with the form...

this will be our new banner i made for it...

tegrngerrequestsbanner_zps8ccca740.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.