• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. Quirky. xD

I forget if Keldo is one of the Pokemons you have to pick up at the Pokemon Center or the ones you have to go catch in the wild after you receive it but if it is you can like save right before you go to obtain it and do it over until you get a nature you want...I think thats how it works. I guess this is too little too late though XP

MuseHarmonia

~♥Raichu♥~
I forget if Keldo is one of the Pokemons you have to pick up at the Pokemon Center or the ones you have to go catch in the wild after you receive it but if it is you can like save right before you go to obtain it and do it over until you get a nature you want...I think thats how it works. I guess this is too little too late though XP

Yeah, it is too late. But, oh well. I never liked Keldeos in general. xD

Zachmac

^Keldeo has a fat nose. I can't stand looking at that, especially in those clips from the movie I saw.

I probably won't be able to get Meloetta...The closest gamestop to where I live is several hours of driving.
I'm gonna post my rant about Serperior because I need its DW ability to be released...
ib4notrealiseduntil6thgen

I want Contrary Serperior so badly. With LS, HP[Fire] and DPulse, it can destroy almost every single pokemon in OU. The only things (that I can think of) that can survive a Leaf Storm+Coverage move coming from a Timid LO Serperior is SDef DNite, Tran, Volc, Blissey, and steels in Rain. However, Rocks really hurt a lot of those counters. Scarfmons and Priority is an issue, but not much else it. It also has some pretty nice natural bulk.

Tell me if you think of anything else that counters it.
Have you heard of the subseed set idea? The concept is that before it attempts to sweep, Serperior sets up substitute. This guards it from priority and scarfers. Then, when you end up against a "counter", you're able to just subseed them out of health.

It would still primarily be a sweeper, but subseeding would help it get past it's counters, at least. Blissy has so much health it'd only be a set up fodder. Priority actually isn't that much of an issue, though, since Serperior's got some good bulk.
Did you get stuck with a bad nature? When I got mine it had Rash which I guess isnt that bad for just ingame.
I just soft reset.

MuseHarmonia

~♥Raichu♥~
^Keldeo has a fat nose. I can't stand looking at that, especially in those clips from the movie I saw.

I probably won't be able to get Meloetta...The closest gamestop to where I live is several hours of driving.Have you heard of the subseed set idea? The concept is that before it attempts to sweep, Serperior sets up substitute. This guards it from priority and scarfers. Then, when you end up against a "counter", you're able to just subseed them out of health.

It would still primarily be a sweeper, but subseeding would help it get past it's counters, at least. Blissy has so much health it'd only be a set up fodder. Priority actually isn't that much of an issue, though, since Serperior's got some good bulk.I just soft reset.

Lol, fat nosed keldeo. I would feel horrible, probably cry if I couldn't get Meloetta.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

you have to pick up at the center and its a wonder card and it shiny locked as well so there is no official way to get it shiny as well as meloetta sadly :(

Usatoday

Eternal God
I'm gonna post my rant about Serperior because I need its DW ability to be released...

I want Contrary Serperior so badly. With LS, HP[Fire] and DPulse, it can destroy almost every single pokemon in OU. The only things (that I can think of) that can survive a Leaf Storm+Coverage move coming from a Timid LO Serperior is SDef DNite, Tran, Volc, Blissey, and steels in Rain. However, Rocks really hurt a lot of those counters. Scarfmons and Priority is an issue, but not much else it. It also has some pretty nice natural bulk.

It is dead stopped by bouffalant miltank and girafarig it is sucky in my opinion

I probably won't be able to get Meloetta...The closest gamestop to where I live is several hours of driving.Have you heard of the subseed set idea? The concept is that before it attempts to sweep, Serperior sets up substitute. This guards it from priority and scarfers. Then, when you end up against a "counter", you're able to just subseed them out of health.

It would still primarily be a sweeper, but subseeding would help it get past it's counters, at least. Blissy has so much health it'd only be a set up fodder. Priority actually isn't that much of an issue, though, since Serperior's got some good bulk.I just soft reset.
Mines in the next state :/

Wow o.o I had no idea Gamestops were so scarce aha. There are literally three in good distance from me that I could go to. One is only a few blocks from my house and another is at the mall near my school XP

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Name: bug Pro
Battle Style: PO as soon as I've re-installed the Android client and bumped it up from my PC
Favorite Water/Grass: Whimiscott/Blastoise
what division you like: Go green grass.
Referrals:

bP is back in da house.

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
I feel like Game Stop is everyone where I live. If it wasn't for Pokemon events or pre-order Pokemon things I would never go there.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Battle Style: PO as soon as I've re-installed the Android client and bumped it up from my PC
Referrals:

bP is back in da house.

Welcome eevee or yellow should be on soon on a side note for those who wish to believe why i think religion is a tad stupid look http://www.dorkly.com/embed/24890/religious-nuts-rant-about-pokemon-and-minecraft let it be noted I am not trying to insult anyone's personal beliefs by posting this

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Welcome eevee or yellow should be on soon on a side note for those who wish to believe why i think religion is a tad stupid look http://www.dorkly.com/embed/24890/religious-nuts-rant-about-pokemon-and-minecraft let it be noted I am not trying to insult anyone's personal beliefs by posting this

LMAO i actually watched this bro XD

When i first saw this post i thought perhaps ok, maybe these christians are irritated on the concept of evolution. But these guys just dont like the look of charazard or somthing ay XD.

But your post does seem kinda irrelevant towards everything lol, its a good post though hehe

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Referrals:

bP is back in da house.

lol welcome back bug pro and loved your vm message btw XD also why not get showdown? and ill add you and vairongod in soon...sorry about that vairon i swore i added you i think i accidently didn't hit save >.<

Myrrh

Rule is that it is a max of 2 weeks from when the topic is posted. The CLAN war rules as it says.......some places do say guild, but still >.>

Soperman

The One and Only
Predicting is my favorite thing to do in Pokemon and I usually play dangerously, I love the feeling of picking the right move or switching correctly expecting something. I like to think (I like to think a lot of things though) I have a knack for predicting which is how I usually win my battles from some crazy decision.
This is why I started playing pokemon and why I still do. The thrill of making ridiculous moves in an effort to catch your opponent by surprise and always be one step ahead; it's an incredible intellectual challenge, even if I'm only halfway decent at it.
It's also why pokemon isn't just for ten year olds.
IKR, I've been waiting forever. I nearly died when I looked on Serebii and it said that she was going to be released. I begged my mom and she was like "You don't have to beg. We will go to this one. I kn ow how much you love Meloetta." (I have like 15 Meloetta dolls and such. xD)
Your mom is freaking cool.

I mean, this is assuming you have a Leafstorm up. Not only does Heatran utterly wall Serperior, it destroys it in every way. Scarfed Darmanitan can probably get the KO outside of Rain, and Latias may be too bulky without the +2; by that time, it may be too late with the Calm Minds and such.
Btw, I finally caught a modest Latios in-game. God it took forever.
Just wanted to know how long I had left to hear back from my third opponent :/
What the heck is going on with Team Sky...

Myrrh

My opponent was sick, so I told him not to worry about our battle until he was ready. No need to try and battle while ill ;n;

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
What the heck is going on with Team Sky...

I actually have no idea. I found out my second opponent couldn't battle me by checking their thread, even though I messaged him a few days before and got no response. I have also message my new opponent almost 2 days ago and still not heard anything :/

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Team Sky should have check their activity with the war members. But I'm happy that I finally get a war battle when my last two was either busy or inactive ;-;
Also, I never seen Shreyas.

Status
Not open for further replies.