• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I like NU since you could use under rated pokemon where higher tiers would see no usage.
And you don't see the same exact team. OU, you will most likely see Rain anyway, that is why when I'm on PS, I get away from OU >.>
NU has been my favorite tier when I played it :]
My favorite pokemon in that tier? It's surprising, but it's Tangela ^^. My favorite Wall. I don't know my favorite attacker though, maybe Gorebyss.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
If you want, I can give you a Hydreigon. It has decent stats and I haven't used it much

I've got literally hundreds of Pokémon in my Black Version. I'm simply enjoying the game and all it has to offer, without getting "outside" help. LOL

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Voice, remind me to never battle you using that team, I'm just going to get trolled hard with that SubCM Cresselia. And finally someone uses Staraptor! I hate it how people bash him. It is true although, but I still like Staraptor.

And Aura Sensei, I like your sig :D

wow drastic how long have you known me as your leader 0_0 i always and still use staraptor XD now you feel my pain of sleep talk rest milotic :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh you caught me Eevee :p
I haven't seen you use Staraptor in our battle :p
Eevee, ever since July/August of 2011 :D

hahahahaha yeah cuaz i have different teams ;) i do have one though shiny and ready to battle :p

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I do make teams time to time as a good long process.
I usually do grab bag, just bring whatever I feel like that works together :D
And if the grab bag is good, I just save it on my iPod xD

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I really doubt most people have ever had to go through the horror of facing one of my offensive Cresselia sets... It's terrifying to behold -- if I can only remember the exact EV spread I use for it...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I really doubt most people have ever had to go through the horror of facing one of my offensive Cresselia sets... It's terrifying to behold -- if I can only remember the exact EV spread I use for it...

And I thought Cressellia can't get annoying enough
Edit: I forgot, since it offensive, I have something to beat it

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I don't think you showed us a log/battle with it. Also, don't let me battle your creative movesets based on one pokemon, lol.

^ If you've seen his battles, he swept with underated sets.
I still remember that time where you set up on a Jellicent and your Lapras got to +6 :[

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
LOL

I think I've posted a log before, with the thing performing an all-out sweep on someone's rain team. Not quite sure, though... But regardless, it can tank more hits than even Porygon2 can, and STILL deal more damage after just one CM.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You'd be surprised how powerful an offensive one is ;o

I've used her a lot, and I actually really love it :3

i must see this cressila as well as try it out :eek: i still haven't rnged my cressilia either in bw2 do to difficulties of hitting the seed...maybe i might rng a offensive one then...i have a bold nature already...

Zachmac

I wouldn't say offensive Cresselia is underrated, exactly, but rather that it's just outclassed. Offensively, Reuniclus has better coverage, recoil-free life orb, higher spcecial attack, and the doesn't take damage from weather or status effects. Latias is much faster, has better typing both offensively and defensively, and has higher special attack and coverage(Dragon is only resisted by steel) as well.
I want to try Specs Chomp at one point, LOL.
Special Chomp is rare, they wouldn't see a Draco Metoer coming at them :3
For a defensive pokemon, 80 special attack is great. It allows it to do decent amounts of damage to opponents that can barely hurt it.

It can also do decent amounts of damage for offensive pokemon....but unless you're running a mixed set and using Fire Blast to hit Skarmory and Ferrothorn, decent just doesn't cut it. The thing has 130 attack for Arceus's sake! Choice Band would hit much, much harder. Even with Dragon Claw, it'll probably hit harder then Draco Meteor. And physical or not, dragon attacks are still resisted by steel types. To make matters worse, while 102 speed is all it needs, but it's still out sped a lot. This doesn't make Garchomp's physical sets any better, either, but it means you should try and use the Shark to it's pull potential.

TL:DR: They won't see Draco Meteor coming, but they will see outrage and send in a steel type anyway. Skarm and Ferrothorn, the two most common, aren't weak to ground anyway.
lol they send in Skarmory and boom that Fire Blast OHKOs
I already mentioned this earlier in this post, but if Skarm is a problem, just go mixed.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I did use a cresselia in one of my earlier teams. It worked decently I suppose... Still mad at the dexoys-D ban :\ can't seem to replace it effectivly... closest ive come is heatran. for replacing it
Btw heres team w/ heatran:
Heatran @ Eject Button
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

YOTD (Dragonite) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Spin Out (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Sonic (Thundurus-Therian) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Umadbro? (Rotom-Wash) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

Howboutnow? (Scizor) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break
- Bug Bite

Yellow De Viridian Grove

wow drastic how long have you known me as your leader 0_0 i always and still use staraptor XD now you feel my pain of sleep talk rest milotic :p

I still remember making a team with Starptor shortly after our War battle because it was pretty cool lol

I want to make a team around SpecChamp lol doubt it still works, but I would use it just for 100% accurate Focus Miss...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.