• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I still remember making a team with Starptor shortly after our War battle because it was pretty cool lol

I want to make a team around SpecChamp lol doubt it still works, but I would use it just for 100% accurate Focus Miss...

Never used a Staraptor in a team actually.
I have started to take a liking to PS..maybe it is better.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I still remember making a team with Starptor shortly after our War battle because it was pretty cool lol

I want to make a team around SpecChamp lol doubt it still works, but I would use it just for 100% accurate Focus Miss...

hahahaha yeah that was my first team i ever made in my life too competitivly... it was horrible! I still can't believe i went in with a staraptor with docile nature -_- we all got to learn at some point though lol

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Name: Lost Requiem
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: All. Hmm, I'm L0ST Aeternam on PO now, and Lost Requiem on PS. Need to get my FC
Favorite Water/Grass: Hmm, Lilligant for Grass, Vaporeon for Water
what division you like: Water please
Referrals: None, but I'm good friends with Eve.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
^ Well... You're kind of out in the clan since there was an inactivity sweep like 2 weeks ago and due to Eevee's rules, you have to wait a week to reapply ^^;

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Woah! drastic has an avatar now!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name: Lost Requiem
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: All. Hmm, I'm L0ST Aeternam on PO now, and Lost Requiem on PS. Need to get my FC
Favorite Water/Grass: Hmm, Lilligant for Grass, Vaporeon for Water
what division you like: Water please
Referrals: None, but I'm good friends with Eve.

welcome lost to the clan :) also drastic this is the person i was telling you about your badge and also your badge is being made at shade's shop anyway now darkrai randomly came back from the grave XD

Omg everyone changed their avatar?? Oh well. Anything happen to Pokemon why'll I was gone?

also sorry thunder what in the world happen to you, you should of pmed me about you being absent sadly you got removed just reapply when you see this ^_^

Liltwick

Well yes, I can make badges everyone!

Well, thanks everyone for the welcomes... Been working on a UU team for a while. Is Flame orb the best option on Milotic?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well yes, I can make badges everyone!

Well, thanks everyone for the welcomes... Been working on a UU team for a while. Is Flame orb the best option on Milotic?

ahhh flame orb on milotic i have tried that before and not really i didn't like that cuaz of the damage but if it was the bold set i think it should be alright but the damage bother me so i think at the end it might cost the battle...i tried it on rest talk milotic its not good at all...

Liltwick

Well, this is my Milotic guys

350.gif

Milotic @ Flame Orb
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Overall designed to be a tank on my team. I might tweak the HP and SpA EVs so he can fully functon as a tank. I think Recover works better on this set as it heals a good amount of damage, and works better with flame orb than RestTalk. If you're running RestTalk Eve, I think you should opt for Leftovers over Flame Orb so she can gain recovery while she is sleeping.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well, this is my Milotic guys

350.gif

Milotic @ Flame Orb
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Overall designed to be a tank on my team. I might tweak the HP and SpA EVs so he can fully functon as a tank. I think Recover works better on this set as it heals a good amount of damage, and works better with flame orb than RestTalk. If you're running RestTalk Eve, I think you should opt for Leftovers over Flame Orb so she can gain recovery while she is sleeping.

oh i use leftovers but i don't really think that is as effective though using flame orb but its still not a bad idea...i mean yes recover can work but still getting hit by those burns could be pretty gutsy...

Liltwick

The main reason I use the Flame Orb over the Toxic Orb is that while for hte first two turns, Flame Orb deals more damage, a Tank normally stays in longer than two turns unless it's a knock-out. So yes, it a risk, but Milotic can easily stall because of that, as it stops almost all, besides Breloom, the rare physical Abomasnow, and Power Whip Ferrothorn, physical sweepers in there tracks. Does anyone know a Good Rocker/Spinner? Claydol isn't really fitting my tastes.

Zachmac

The main reason I use the Flame Orb over the Toxic Orb is that while for hte first two turns, Flame Orb deals more damage, a Tank normally stays in longer than two turns unless it's a knock-out. So yes, it a risk, but Milotic can easily stall because of that, as it stops almost all, besides Breloom, the rare physical Abomasnow, and Power Whip Ferrothorn, physical sweepers in there tracks. Does anyone know a Good Rocker/Spinner? Claydol isn't really fitting my tastes.
You'd expect the defensive boost to increase it's survivability, but you lose just as much health as you protect yourself from, or even more.

Claydol doesn't have the best defensive typing in the world....Donphan is generally the more popular one. Besides that, there is also the famous Forretress/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You'd expect the defensive boost to increase it's survivability, but you lose just as much health as you protect yourself from, or even more.

Claydol doesn't have the best defensive typing in the world....Donphan is generally the more popular one. Besides that, there is also the famous Forretress/

exactly he has preach to the choir XD that is what i was trying to say that even though it gives a defensive boost flame orb is still hurting the loss of so much health cuaz recover does recover hp to support the flame orb burning milotic and yeah donphan is cool :p

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I did use a cresselia in one of my earlier teams. It worked decently I suppose... Still mad at the dexoys-D ban :\ can't seem to replace it effectivly... closest ive come is heatran. for replacing it
Btw heres team w/ heatran:
Heatran @ Eject Button
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

YOTD (Dragonite) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Spin Out (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Sonic (Thundurus-Therian) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Umadbro? (Rotom-Wash) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

Howboutnow? (Scizor) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Brick Break
- Bug Bite
reposting for help

Liltwick

I do know that, I just wish they would come out with a Permanent Paralyze orb soon. It would be a beast for Fast Pokemon on a Trick Room Team

I'm using this team in UU, so I sadly can't use Forrtress or Donphan.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I do know that, I just wish they would come out with a Permanent Paralyze orb soon. It would be a beast for Fast Pokemon on a Trick Room Team

I'm using this team in UU, so I sadly can't use Forrtress or Donphan.

sadly only claydol that i know of is a rock/ground spinner for UU...nothing at all that i know of that would work...

Status
Not open for further replies.