• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Ok...for some reason, all of the pokémon that I have in emerald (my team and random pokes I've caught so far) are all female

Usatoday

Eternal God
Lol at daikenki but wouldn't a rest talk milotic be better with svald and dragon tail?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Lol at daikenki but wouldn't a rest talk milotic be better with svald and dragon tail?

yes rest, scald,dragon tail and sleep talk...that is my set for my milotic calm nature...

hollen

fun times xD
hello landy and gents finally able to post i just got over having the this weird stomach flu so decided to post sorry about being inactive >.>

Edit - seems as though a lot of images on the front page dont work says something about band with just a heads up

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hello landy and gents finally able to post i just got over having the this weird stomach flu so decided to post sorry about being inactive >.>

Edit - seems as though a lot of images on the front page dont work says something about band with just a heads up

yeah i know about it have to upload all the teg art again on image shack...also garnet and ably are battling...so lets wish good lucks...extroph reported to me...

Aura Sensei™

User Title
The part above with the two quotes? Qoutes or something else.
Also guise, lets finish duh war >.<

I like you. I'll call you BillyJoe.

I can't get my battle done, so if we lose sorry guys, I gtg and my opponent isn't around :[ Gl Garnet.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
my friend sent me this link not sure if any of these are actually real but I hope so because some of these sound purtty awesome
http://i.imgur.com/S6LeUlk.png

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Its the actual video, heard the song in chorus a few months ago and that is forever stuck in my head.

Myrrh

my friend sent me this link not sure if any of these are actually real but I hope so because some of these sound purtty awesome
http://i.imgur.com/S6LeUlk.png

Beware the Ides of March, for that is the day those Heracross and Pinsir Pre-Evolutions WILL NOT be revealed. ^_^
omg lololo chryscross >.>

If this is real oh **** I am oa;sihg ao;sdh ga ahahahaha

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Well, I hope we get some new info soon, come leaks come!
I just want a Normal/Ghost, Ghost/Steel, and a Poison legendary(Arceus doesn't count)
And might as well make a dark Gym Leader :D
Btw, what types haven't been used in the E4 yet?
Normal? Grass?

Hopes Steven makes a come back in 6th gen :]
Steven is awesome, and Steel types as well :]

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Lost both my battles guys. First game I was out played, the second I had a couple of Power Whip misses that cost me big time.

its fine garnet you did your best you fought well and valiantly :p we shall get them next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.