• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
People in the tournament can go to the first page in our tournament thread and see who they will be playing in the first round.

I HATE YOU GARNET YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE MAKING ME FACE YOU! hahahahha i shall have my first match with you soon enough ;)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Currently awaiting both battles...

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Anyone here play UU? I would liek a battle to see how I can improve my teams. Well, OU as well. Like I said, I'm my Username on PS.

I do plan to Livestream the battles as well so I can provide idiotic commentary.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Anyone here play UU? I would liek a battle to see how I can improve my teams. Well, OU as well. Like I said, I'm my Username on PS.

I do plan to Livestream the battles as well so I can provide idiotic commentary.

tbh i haven't done any other battle besides OU...um voice of the forest i think does UU and has Showdown...

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I HATE YOU GARNET YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE MAKING ME FACE YOU! hahahahha i shall have my first match with you soon enough ;)

haha, don't worry, I really expect to finish outside the top 8 on this PO/PS side of the tournament.

tbh i haven't done any other battle besides OU...um voice of the forest i think does UU and has Showdown...

You might want to get some UU practice :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
haha, don't worry, I really expect to finish outside the top 8 on this PO/PS side of the tournament.

You might want to get some UU practice :D

hahahahaha yeah i know im just so accustom to OU do to that is the popular thing here especially for war battles...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
But Eevee, NU is fun though D:
Try look at some battles and the two logs I posted earlier.
NU is a very fun tier
Don't steal my team, it still needs improvements. I notice I have a hard time dealing with Bulky Gardevoirs -.-

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
You are going to have to be pretty imaginative with this NU round, you will know what I mean if you have read the rules in the fixtures list.
I have only ever had a couple of NU battles so our battle will be very interesting.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Your Division: Water
Opponent's Division: Water
Opponent's Name: SuperDaikenki
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-1
Rate your performance out of 50: 41??? Made some bad moves
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40, He did pretty well, It's just that he got unlucky with my Tentacruel outspeeding his main check to it.
Any improvements for opponent: You need a reliable way to get rid of hazards. Magic Bounce is not a reliable way
Any improvements for yourself: Keep Heatran Alive
Any thing else worth mentioning? Nothing, it was a gg

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hahahhahaha yeah thats fine i don't mind it being NU teir then...we shall have fun garnet...also the xat is glitching guys -_-

edit: its really bad too -_-

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Daikenki, I question some of the plays you did and things you could change.
- Why did you kept Stalling Blissey v. Cacturne when you just switched to Samurott after and set up?
- Cacturne in the stall war should have just died right there. It didn't serve any purpose up to that point. If you were going to use Sucker Punch, a smart player would just Sub/switch. If you want it as death fodder, then it is fine.
- Switching a +6 Samurott? It would have done work, if you carry Aqua Jet.
- Waterfall > Razor Shell. Yes, it is 5 points lower, but the fact it can miss.
- Keep hitting Exeggutor with EQ and TPunch while staying in? Just flat switch out
- After switching Cacturne to a Special DNite without Superpower clearly on a special wall and wasting a Dragon Gem(IIRC).
- LO/Choice Items/Expert Belt > Gems. Yes Gems are 1.5x boost, but it's just a one time use. The only poke that uses Gems is SubSD Terrakion. The only way to kill off Gliscors and Slowbro.
- No Meteor Mash on Metagross? It is bad coverage, but it is good enough to use. Most Metas will use Meteor Mash and/or Bullet Punch.

Shreyas

no idea why, but I actually laughed at this:

Arost: I have had several people ragequit from him
SuperDaikenki: its a girl

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Daikenki, I question some of the plays you did and things you could change.
- Why did you kept Stalling Blissey v. Cacturne when you just switched to Samurott after and set up?
- Cacturne in the stall war should have just died right there. It didn't serve any purpose up to that point. If you were going to use Sucker Punch, a smart player would just Sub/switch. If you want it as death fodder, then it is fine.
- Switching a +6 Samurott? It would have done work, if you carry Aqua Jet.
- Waterfall > Razor Shell. Yes, it is 5 points lower, but the fact it can miss.
- Keep hitting Exeggutor with EQ and TPunch while staying in? Just flat switch out
- After switching Cacturne to a Special DNite without Superpower clearly on a special wall and wasting a Dragon Gem(IIRC).
- LO/Choice Items/Expert Belt > Gems. Yes Gems are 1.5x boost, but it's just a one time use. The only poke that uses Gems is SubSD Terrakion. The only way to kill off Gliscors and Slowbro.
- No Meteor Mash on Metagross? It is bad coverage, but it is good enough to use. Most Metas will use Meteor Mash and/or Bullet Punch.

1- It was a test team
2,-For the Metagross, I was thinking I can crit it to kill it and he does have bullet punch and that wouldn't do anything to eggexutor
3- Samurott v Eggexutor even with the sd boost, he would probably survive the aqua jet and I would get taken out by leaf storm/poison
4-Low kick is beter to me than superpower, and can usually 2hko blissey with it. But it seems like this one was made to take phys hits. I was thinking cacturne can take her out to make it short
5-Meta has an occa berry

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
2: I'm just going to put some base power damage.
Metagross v. Exeggutor
Thunderpunch: 75/2 = 32.5
Earthquake: 100/2 = 50
Bullet Punch: 40x1.5 = 60
Bullet Punch is a better option.

3: No Megahorn? X-Scissor? Return?
4: It it has prior damage, Superpower should do enough to kill it off. Low Kick on Cacturne or DNite?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
2: I'm just going to put some base power damage.
Metagross v. Exeggutor
Thunderpunch: 75/2 = 32.5
Earthquake: 100/2 = 50
Bullet Punch: 40x1.5 = 60
Bullet Punch is a better option.

3: No Megahorn? X-Scissor? Return?
4: It it has prior damage, Superpower should do enough to kill it off. Low Kick on Cacturne or DNite?

Samurott has megahorn, but would either be too slow or miss
And cacturne has Low Kick. Especilly since it takes care of almost any issue involving terrakion

DrasticPhase

Half ded
But 70 base speed isn't THAT slow :c
But is definetly faster than Exeggutor.
If you're afraid off missing, just use X-Scissor or Return. Water+Normal should have some decent coverage.
Some people(I don't know any though, lol) run safer options. Hydro Pump < Surf. Fire Blast < Flamethrower. Stone Edge < Rock Slide. The first two mainly.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
My other Samurott(s) are a mixed attacker ans their moves are the same w/ razor shell, ice beam, surf, and megahorn. Also, eggexutor isn't a pokémon I face often, so I could only make certain guesses

Last edited:

Myrrh

Oh, forgot. I beat Lost Requiem in an UU match, I think it was 2-0. THen he beat me in an OU match, probably 3-0 that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.