• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Name: Thunderstrike18
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS
Favorite Water/Grass: Kyogre/Shaymin-Sky
what division you like: Water
Referrals: none

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Welcome back!

Notice:I will do an inactivity sweep in about 2 or 3 weeks or so. Please do atleast post once a week to keep you in TEG. If you will be gone for awhile, please tell it in the thread or PM Eevee. Also, there is one other way to keep you in TEG also. If you are really active in the xat, you will stay. I will need confirmation from Eevee that you are active in the xat. Currently, only 5 people are being safe in the clan. Eevee doesn't ask you to post everyday, once a week is fine by her.

Last edited:

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Anyone gonna chat in xat? Only Daikenki and I are in the chat room right now.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Anyone gonna chat in xat? Only Daikenki and I are in the chat room right now.

i will a bit later leafy right now i just woke up lie 30 minutes ago lol...i was really tired last night couldn't sleep...

LugiaMaster66

Training...
I must be annoying asking this again, xD but anyone want to battle? Not only am I bored but I need some practice .-.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Welcome back!

Notice:I will do an inactivity sweep in about 2 or 3 weeks or so. Please do atleast post once a week to keep you in TEG. If you will be gone for awhile, please tell it in the thread or PM Eevee. Also, there is one way to keep you in TEG also. If you are really active in the xat, you will stay. I will need confirmation from Eevee that you are active in the xat. Currently, only 5 people are being safe in the clan. Eevee doesn't ask you to post everyday, once a week is fine by her.

Wait...I have to be active in the xat ? But I am perfectly active in the thread :(

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
ok guys so I've got 4 meloettas to RNG :D
I will do: timid, naive, naive hp ice, and calm (as per drastic's recommendations :p)
So that just leaves modest that myrrh or eevee can cover. And of course they can do these natures too if there's extras ;)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
What makes you stay in TEG
- Active in the thread
- Xat Active OR
-Tell Eevee you will be gone for awhile

You don't have to be active in the thread AND xat active.
I'm thread active, not xat activr.

blonde_1

also could people remind what we have for keldeo and genesect? I have one more genesect to RNG and now 2 more keldeos from the wifi event

I did a timid flawless and a timid hp ghost keldeo. Did eevee or myrrh ever do any of the others? (timid hp ice, grass, electric?)

I did a naive genesect and I think eevee did a modest one right? What else should we do hasty or timid? (speaking of which, I would love to get that modest genesect at some point eevee ;))

I also have another event cloyster that I could RNG but is there any interest for any other IV spreads other than flawless and hp grass?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'd actually love to go for a HP Fire one, if that's okay with you. A sun-based offensive Cloyster could be pretty devastating to an opponent's team. All you would need is Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, HP Fire (now BP 140 in the sun), and Shell Smash.

blonde_1

I'd actually love to go for a HP Fire one, if that's okay with you. A sun-based offensive Cloyster could be pretty devastating to an opponent's team. All you would need is Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, HP Fire (now BP 140 in the sun), and Shell Smash.

well unfortunately this is the vgc event cloyster and its nature is set as naughty and it doesn't know shell smash, so I don't think you could use it how you want...
(you could always request a new shellder though ;))

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
True enough. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.