• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I should really get to that test battle :/

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
If it is for a defensive core Slowking pairs greatly with Tangrowth. They both offer great defenses and decent attacking stats (especially for defensive Pokemon) with regenerator to back up their healing. They both have a problem with bug though, so a counter to Escalvier and Scyther is appreciated.

Usatoday

Eternal God
If it is for a defensive core Slowking pairs greatly with Tangrowth. They both offer great defenses and decent attacking stats (especially for defensive Pokemon) with regenerator to back up their healing. They both have a problem with bug though, so a counter to Escalvier and Scyther is appreciated.

I actually found a core of amoonguss slowking and steelix worked wonders i culdnrun rocks spore phazing a potential deadly sweeper in nasty room king or potentially life orb amoonguss it was a great core when paired with a spinner also if people who haven't had their test battles and prefer to do pokemononline or showdown please contact yellow or me if you havent had a test battle and do wifi i believe garnet or drastic plz :)

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Sorry guys, won't be posting a lot. My dad just paid $35 for the wifi D: So... hope I can spend enough time with you guys.

I actually found a core of amoonguss slowking and steelix worked wonders i culdnrun rocks spore phazing a potential deadly sweeper in nasty room king or potentially life orb amoonguss it was a great core when paired with a spinner also if people who haven't had their test battles and prefer to do pokemononline or showdown please contact yellow or me if you havent had a test battle and do wifi i believe garnet or drastic plz :)

Ooo. That sounds like it would have a fun time if rain was up. Lately I been making a lot of rain teams..I have now become fond of Deo-D/Breloom/Politoad/Keldo/Thund-T/Gengar. Before I pretty much hated Loom and would never use it but now its pretty much one of the most important Pokes on the team XP And once again Gengererer has shown if it isnt broke dont fix it lol

Comek525

Hey all I just wanted to let the Guild know that I am taking time off these forums. As you can tell I have not been posting lately this is due to too much of my time being spent on school. So take this as my formal resignation to this wonderful Guild, but I WILL BE BACK, and I will signup again if I need to, hopefully around the time Pokemon X and Y are released.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Hey all I just wanted to let the Guild know that I am taking time off these forums. As you can tell I have not been posting lately this is due to too much of my time being spent on school. So take this as my formal resignation to this wonderful Guild, but I WILL BE BACK, and I will signup again if I need to, hopefully around the time Pokemon X and Y are released.

See ya...hope you are well !

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time

we love you.. come back soon my dearest.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

This sounds like an awesome core. I might have to try this in OU with Skarm>Steelix.

Or, maybe SDef Amoogus, Slowbro, and Scizor as a core with SDef SD Scizor... Hm... I might just have to try this...

Mye

Someone has to win..
I actually enjoy the curse-steelix/ amoongus core quite a bit. Spore the opp's pkmn, stun spore on the switch, then send out steelix knowing that your opp has only 4 pkmn tops to stop your sweep.

Usatoday

Eternal God
I actually enjoy the curse-steelix/ amoongus core quite a bit. Spore the opp's pkmn, stun spore on the switch, then send out steelix knowing that your opp has only 4 pkmn tops to stop your sweep.

Curse steelix is god awful it doesnt have the special defense to pull it off

Mye

Someone has to win..
I like to think of curse steelix as a boosting regirock. Also, rhyperior/evio rhydon could work as another defensive pkmn.

Mye

Someone has to win..
For ou, jellicent could be an amazing special wall. As could ferrothorn if you ev it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.