• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Ok and its stats are 90/100/90/125/85/90 so quick question guys what is your favorite legendary competitive wise and why?

Phione. I mean look at those perfect stats of 80 across, its ability and access to Hydrostall Pokemon like its fellow friends. Plus it has a kawaii design personally and it's legendary status is and has been a dispute! Go Phione. That or Latios.

Fabulous Ampharos

Phione. I mean look at those perfect stats of 80 across, its ability and access to Hydrostall Pokemon like its fellow friends. Plus it has a kawaii design personally and it's legendary status is and has been a dispute! Go Phione. That or Latios.

Well...of course, both Manaphy and Phione are Kawaii.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I really love Kyogre in Ubers. That things is a monster when played correctly

6-0 Moltres Sweep, well, a Late Game Moltres sweep. Azuzu was able to destroy a GOthtower with Superpower... http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12784010

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
still moltres sweep :O nice. Been a while since i swept... I think i had a scraggy sweep in LC or whatever that thing is.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
The funny thing is I built this team around Raikou, and Moltres has become the star. I barely even have to use Chomp, which I find really good.

Ooh LC. I remember Wingull Sweeps in there!

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I had a Latias and Virizion sweep. I had a mini Terrakio sweep
For my favorite legendary, I'd have to go with the Lati@s. i can't decide which one :p

Fabulous Ampharos

hollen

fun times xD
I must take my leave i have noticed i am starting to get busy again since i received a promotion at my job a few weeks ago and now im full time so i hardly have time to play
its been fun

- Hollen

Status
Not open for further replies.