• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Usatoday

Eternal God
I guess that leaves me with the question of "Who do I see for a test Battle on Pokemon Showdown/Pokemon Online?

Me or yellow most likely for showdown

Usatoday

Eternal God
Are you open to having the test battle now on Showdown?

Will you be on in about 7-9 hours? Because I have to go to school soon

DrasticPhase

Half ded
hehehe i thought i should post this battle i had, it was a tyranny of hacks that aloud me to win this won, but when you go up against 6 legiondaries stuff goes down xD
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-34314680

god bless volbeat <3

How does going up against 6 legendaries a bad thing? Legendaries =/= OP in a metagame(because you said 6 legendaries, really...). Legendaries are just regular pokemon competitive wise.

Sometimes, Gyarados and Breloom could be more Scarier than a Terrakion and a Latios, in the right conditions. And if legendaries are "OP" why isn't Regigigas, Regirock, Articuno, etc are not in higher tiers?

If something grinds my gears, I WILL blast you, No offense. It just annoys me. And this is like the third time -_-

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
How does going up against 6 legendaries a bad thing? Legendaries =/= OP in a metagame(because you said 6 legendaries, really...). Legendaries are just regular pokemon competitive wise.

Sometimes, Gyarados and Breloom could be more Scarier than a Terrakion and a Latios, in the right conditions. And if legendaries are "OP" why isn't Regigigas, Regirock, Articuno, etc are not in higher tiers?

If something grinds my gears, I WILL blast you, No offense. It just annoys me. And this is like the third time -_-

lol.hehehe

I'd like to leave the clan.
Have a nice life everyone.
Eevz i love you . peace <3

Chocolate_Scizor

Zorua. Like a boss.
Bye! Have good life. :D Also. I'm still lurking guys. Not gonna leave this clan. :p I go back to pokemon once in a while, and who knows. I might get back into competitive pokemon this summer again. Maybe...

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Bye! Have good life. :D Also. I'm still lurking guys. Not gonna leave this clan. :p I go back to pokemon once in a while, and who knows. I might get back into competitive pokemon this summer again. Maybe...

If you could see me right now... I love it when old friends come back. There is one thing though. We started doing activity sweeps, so you'll have to reapply. :/ You're still welcome here though :)

Usatoday

Eternal God
Your Division: Grass
Opponent's Division: X
Opponent's Name: Memond
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 39
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 34
Any improvements for opponent: Give blissey protect
Any improvements for yourself: Yellow X should be SD instead of CM
Any thing else worth mentioning?: He should go in leafeon rank, he played well log down below twas a test battle.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-34341323

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Your Division: Grass
Opponent's Division: X
Opponent's Name: Memond
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 39
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 34
Any improvements for opponent: Give blissey protect
Any improvements for yourself: Yellow X should be SD instead of CM
Any thing else worth mentioning?: He should go in leafeon rank, he played well log down below twas a test battle.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-34341323

Thanks a bunch Forest! I had a lot of fun, and I'm glad you thought I had a little bit of skill!

If anyone's willing to test me on PS I'm available for about 45 mins right now :)

I'll get on. TEGYellow. :) I really need to get back into battling. I really like this team so far, so I hope it sticks :)

Hope I wasn't too bad xD Too many UU Pokemon? I usually play with the Pokemon I like most rather than the hideous looking strong ones (like Heatran) :|

Chocolate_Scizor

Zorua. Like a boss.
Welp. Time to reapply then. I got nothing better to do over the Summer. Might as well begin theorycrafting and get back into pokemon.

Name: Chocolate_Scizor
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PO/PS (Wifi if i get some pokemon RNG'd)
Favorite Water/Grass: Kingdra/Toreterra
what division you like: Water
Referrals: Yellow de Viridian Grove (I guess :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.