• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Wait we can get tested by a person to make are rank higher? Did I ^Do that yet lol. xD If not then I dont think I should be at the rank I'm at! I demand the majority lol!

Wait we can get tested by a person to make are rank higher? Did I ^Do that yet lol. xD If not then I dont think I should be at the rank I'm at! I demand the majority lol!

You can ask to be tested yes :p a tester will then reply to you :)

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
._. I feel sooooooo stupid. All those rimes I'm looking for a test battle could've just...ugh!

Well I would like to get my OU team tested on wifi please. :)

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Your Division: Grass
Opponent's Division: No Idea
Opponent's Name: ArchStaraptor
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 34
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 32
Any improvements for opponent: Change the movesets on Salamence and Whimsicott
Any improvements for yourself: Make better use of Breloom
Any thing else worth mentioning?: This was the first battle with my Grass Type Mono Team.

Link to the battle replay: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-34894549

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Your Division:Grass
Opponent's Division:Grass
Opponent's Name:Memond
Win/Loss/Draw + Score:0-2
Rate your performance out of 50:30
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:50
Any improvements for opponent:Great grass team-no clear flaws at all.
Any improvements for yourself:Many-build a team that actually has synergy being most the most prominent one.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Swagger+Whimsicott=counterproductive.An Absol at +2 atk behind a sub can 2HKO a Virizion; don't mess about with status instead :)
Video to come(if it hasn't already).

My luck's beginning to turn!
Go Magnemite,go!

(Warning:this video is very,very long).

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah everyone its your responsiblity to get tested so please don't wait for a test battle to rank up...contact a tester...also falconblade ill try to move you soon to leafeon rank...i haven't got a chance yet...also i will be making a list of inactive members so once i do...im giving them 1 week to post or they will be removed form the list unless someone messaged me about them being inactive...

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I'm going to be on and off throughout the summer, just in case you forget, haha. (I know I've posted it a few times; sorrey.)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm going to be on and off throughout the summer, just in case you forget, haha. (I know I've posted it a few times; sorrey.)

i thought you messaged me about that lol and no i didn't forget but thanks for letting me know again...

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Name:RoySceptile
Division:Grass
Opponents division:I think grass
Win/Draw/Lose+score:4-0 Win
Performance:45
Opponents performance:38
Improvements:Nope
Extra:GG that was fun.

FloatingMew

Die Potato
Name: FloatingMew
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi though I would rather battle on Pokemonshowdown
Favorite Water/Grass: Snivy/Squirtle
what division you like: Grass
Referrals:

Last edited:

FloatingMew

Die Potato
Thanks! I am glad to be here! :p I have a question, all of the shinies in the clan shop aren't hacked right?

FloatingMew

Die Potato
Thank you! Just making sure because I would have hated it if that shiny Zorua was hacked! (You shall be mineee!)

Status
Not open for further replies.