• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aggron2000

Chess Nerd
I posted this before saying bye to Minedreigon and how I beat Yellow/Haka 3-0 and then lost to him on his other team 1-0. Then the post disappeared. I used the same team, my sand team, but he switched to a rain team to some other kind of team.
But anyway, I did beat Yellow but I can't just leave my role of N00B Of TEG that easily. The battles were haxy in my favor. Therefore, as someone has to do it, I will still be the one and only N00B Of TEG. I would do battle reflections but since the post disappeared frankly I don't want to have to rewrite them, sorry. I did read correctly that they are optional right?
Anyway I'm going to go beat up teams with a sand team. A sand team that has a useful flygon on it and can trash pokemon from Latias to Infernape. Now that I'm done my challenge maybe I can switch to Garchomp lol, those things beat me up but it doesn't have U-Turn... That sucks.
Well I rambled there. See ya guys.

elyk800

This was a dominating battle lol Alakazam at one HP held it's own for so long too haha! Slight misplay at the beginning because I thought that Carracosta was running a shell smash set, and it Toxic'd my Vaporeon, but I like this team too. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-45142710

Also, what is CCAT and what exactly are we voting for? I understand we are starting over and all, but I was just wondering. Don't want to vote for a tier until I know what's going on xD

EDIT: I have to post this battle as well, http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-45146843 because the guy was calling me a p***y because he couldn't beat out a standard Vaporeon set and that I suck because I had to "stall" and was "getting lucky". The only part I agree with him on is the "lucky" part because paralysis didn't really affect me as often as it could have.

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I vote OU; the only Poke I use competitively from OU is probably Haxorus, and this way we can include Pokes from lower tiers (unless the whole team has to be from one tier? If that's the case, I say UU).

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I vote OU. I would do UU, but OU gives me Dragonite. It's also one of the tiers I'm sloppy in.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I want to ask you guys a question: what do you want out of this CCAT? Do you want to make a team to help younger/newer battlers have a solid team to start off with or a team that takes great skill and prediction to pull off, but has great surprise value? These can produce two totally different teams and can even influence the tier. Just keep this in mind throughout the process.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
I would have said UU, but Froslass and Victini are suspects, lolz

*tears of uncontrolled joy*

I want to ask you guys a question: what do you want out of this CCAT? Do you want to make a team to help younger/newer battlers have a solid team to start off with or a team that takes great skill and prediction to pull off, but has great surprise value? These can produce two totally different teams and can even influence the tier. Just keep this in mind throughout the process.

I want to make a solid team that everyone can use so that whenever a member finds themselves in that tier without much experience they can pop over to the first page and find a good team to start out with. I also want to get as many people included as possible so that everyone can learn more about that tier while we discuss how to make it.

elyk800

Never mind guys, I actually looked down the first page and found my answer xD personally, I say RU or UU, as those tiers have many interesting ideas and many of the pokemon in these tiers can hold their own even in OU. I am also tired of seeing the same 3-4 Pokemon on almost every OU team on PS.

I like the idea of having a team that has great surprise value that does really well. But we should also be fair to the newer less experienced battlers as well. Both ideas are sound to me, but I want to get better at my ability to predict, so having a team that requires prediction will help me get better.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Hey. Does anyone here use a foreign game or know anyone who does?

I have a french pokemon black 2.

Also, I vote for RU as I am currently testing out an RU team and I would like to see what other RU players use.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x

LC!!!... no one else? thats fine............

Meh anyways I don't think we should go with a team that requires a lot of skill/prediction just so everyone can use it well. IT should have a good amount of suprise though just to keep things interesting

UU is always fun too but a lots changing

in OU we can pretty much count keldeo banned. That will make some pokes more viable again

vote: OU

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
I vote ou just because its what the wars are and the war team needs some good ideas for teams
on other news this what happens to the disbelievers of the power of T.......E........G!!!!!!!!!
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-45179031

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys, some of you may know I was IV breeding for snorlax's and by this very day look what hatched!

143.png

Careful - Thick fat.

Max iv's in HP - Def - Speed.
Sadly he is not worth training for competive stuff, but he does belong in my MM shinies group which makes him the 12th member :)

elyk800

Hey guys, some of you may know I was IV breeding for snorlax's and by this very day look what hatched!

143.png

Careful - Thick fat.

Sadly he is not worth training for competive stuff, but he does belong in my MM shinies group which makes him the 12th member :)

I want to Masuda method Pokemon but...I don't have a flawless JAP Ditto to work with. I have a Jap Ditto but it makes it almost useless trying to get good IV pokes lol

Allieon

Best Eeveelution
Hi guys, sorry for the inactivity. I got myself a new 3ds game and I have been real addicted to it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

143.png

Careful - Thick fat.

LOL congrats not even trying that is the best part of it XD I haven't mm in very long time but now these days im too busy for that stuff so rnging is my way to go lately fast and easier...also guys i got a eshop card today so im gunna buy dream radar so ill try to practice rnging on my 3ds to get some flawless dwf pokes :) I know im gunna be trolled alot XD

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hi guys, sorry for the inactivity. I got myself a new 3ds game and I have been real addicted to it.

Same here but I finally found a book series I'm into which hasn't happened in 2 years so I'm sorta binging on it. I read really fast though so I believe I'll finish it up by Sunday I think? I'll still check serebii once every 6 hours or something so feel free to vm me if you guys need anything :p

In other news Dragon type Gym Leaders should be banned, I can't get past Clair in the PWT >:^(

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Well, maybe you should use a Clefairy! *Facepalm* Yessss, I said it, lol. Seriously, if you have the NDex, do you have access to a Frosslass?

Status
Not open for further replies.