• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Yeah, the gym can be hard if you're not prepared, now that I have all 6 of my teammates though I should be able to progress through the rest of the game rather easily, I lucked out with being able to catch Spritzee and Pancha before that fight since I always challenge myself to only use however many Pokemon the Gym Leader uses and I'll try to keep that going in my videos because not having to switch a lot makes the video shorter and decreases the upload and processing time needed.

Also I can't wait to finally unlock mega evos :D gonna try to get there as fast as I can.

Thanks Swampurtz, I always try to keep the videos, short, sweet, and informative so people can get what they need easily and get back to their own games.

Myrrh

Hello everyone. Hey, shut up and look at what I got.

an4w.jpg

cwcv.jpg

It's a male with Serious nature, Chlorophyll ability. This thing just got a spot on my team.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Yeah you said that in your video im gonna go watch video 2 also im gonna battle the 7th gym soon

7th Gym's design is awesome.
Best Gym design in every game by far, in my opinion.

Hello everyone. Hey, shut up and look at what I got.

an4w.jpg

cwcv.jpg

It's a male with Serious nature, Chlorophyll ability. This thing just got a spot on my team.

Everyone is finding shinies ._.
Congrats on that.

Just got to the town before the last-Gym town, but unfortunately, I have school tomorrow, so I have to sleep.
Night, all.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Everyone's finishing the game……
…and I'm just sitting here battling Scatterbugs to be able to face Youngster Austin.
Just started X version, Chespin's level 9 right now :/
Caught a level 3 Scatterbug, which is probably the highest level for Scatterbugs on Route 1.
My battery died, too, so I'm waiting for it to fully charge. I'll be on the Xat tonight to share my 3DS code :V

RoySceptile, are you in the U.S.?
I have the day off because of Columbus tomorrow, so I'll do my best to at least get to the second gym by the end of then.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Everyone's finishing the game……
…and I'm just sitting here battling Scatterbugs to be able to face Youngster Austin.
Just started X version, Chespin's level 9 right now :/
Caught a level 3 Scatterbug, which is probably the highest level for Scatterbugs on Route 1.
My battery died, too, so I'm waiting for it to fully charge. I'll be on the Xat tonight to share my 3DS code :V

RoySceptile, are you in the U.S.?
I have the day off because of Columbus tomorrow, so I'll do my best to at least get to the second gym by the end of then.

No, I'm in England.
Going to sleep now, haha.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just discovered that they really buffed up String Shot. It lowers speed by 2 stages instead of 1 now. Thought that was very interesting.

By the way, I did get both X & Y as I had planned. I got Froakie for X and I plan on getting Fennekin for my run on Y.

Shreyas

Hey guys! So today was the Pokemon VGCs :D
After the swiss rounds, I ended up getting into the top cut bracket. But, during the top cut single elimination matches, I lost round 1 to OmegaDonut. :(

Name: Resident evil
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PO and PS only
Join Date: Regardless of whether this field is the date of application or not, this thread is active enough that I likely will not be waiting for more than a day. 10/13/13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Impossible, too many e.e
what division you like: Grass, unless Water is still around and I just don't see it
Referrals: None

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name: Resident evil
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PO only
Join Date: Regardless of whether this field is the date of application or not, this thread is active enough that I likely will not be waiting for more than a day. 10/13/13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy:
what division you like: Grass, unless Water is still around and I just don't see it
Referrals: None

there is 3 divisions now fairy,water and grass just choose what you like Hakallowin's post suppose to be water divsion but it seems he been busy so if you want water again you may have to wait to be added sorry about that but welcome resident :D glad to have you back ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks for the warm welcome, it's good to be back.

yeah no problem :) teg has been underconstruction so that is why you don't see the water divsion section yet I control the fairy division only which im trying to get grass transferred to myrrh and Hakallowin's post with all the war stuff becoming the water divsion...lots of new changes since x and y released. Im happy they have the new fairy type now. Its a new home for our garden :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Second day playing Y. My Braixen certainly did a number on Team Flare. XD

Anyone else have a favorite Kalos Pokemon yet?

Im actually loving my floette right now :) she is the cutest thing i ever saw i got my second badge im a bit behind to to i had work guys so ill try to catch up ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand everyone has a copy of X and/or Y. -.-
At least I wont be left behind in the gen 6 metagame.

To have this be something other than technical spam, potato.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand everyone has a copy of X and/or Y. -.-
At least I wont be left behind in the gen 6 metagame.

To have this be something other than technical spam, potato.

oh you don't have x and y yet? im sorry :( do you have a 3ds at least or getting the game late? sorry just curious...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
My progress :D
[Well, I have 6 badges, battling the 7th gym leader. By far my favorite Gym Design. Well, my team right now is Barbaracle(47), Chesnaught(52), Malamar(51), Talonflame(52), Dragalge(50), and Pangoro(51). And I just got my 7th badge!]

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My progress :D
[Well, I have 6 badges, battling the 7th gym leader. By far my favorite Gym Design. Well, my team right now is Barbaracle(47), Chesnaught(52), Malamar(51), Talonflame(52), Dragalge(50), and Pangoro(51). And I just got my 7th badge!]

wow drastic you surpassed my 2 badges lol but i have been playing bits and peices since of work so it understandable and i ran into a eevee and i had to knock it out i ran out of pokeballs :(

Don't even have a 3DS yet at the moment. I probably wont have one for quite a while, unfortunately.

well that sucks :/ Im sorry to hear i think pokemon showdown is trying to support x and y but having trouble i know they set up a custom battle but thats about it that i know of >.>

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey guys, we should all post what vivillon we got and where we're located :D
I'm curious about how it works, and would be fun for us all to trade :p (I'm assuming trading doesn't affect which form it evolves into)

I got the modern form, and I'm in Missouri, USA
666-mo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.