• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrrh

Congratulations to Archstaraptor for ranking up to Leafeon Rank and The DragonKnight for ranking up to Celebi Rank.

I'm about to send the other divisions their points, also I have not put war results into this one, so if you did well in any past ones expect another boost to your points next time the divisions update.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Stayed up a bit later than I should have for this little surprise for you guys, the fourth gym is up I'd like to thank everyone who's been supportingly watching these, I've actually gotten more traffic on my videos than they used to at AoS, which is just great :D I'm still busy throughout the week but I'll try to keep uploading, if you ever want to watch them you can always click on my trainer card in my sig which will take you to the playlist.

Also know that I can use fly I'll try to get around to finally breeding my Froakie to share with others, sorry for the wait :$ any ideas as to what egg group it's in if you've bred before or know from experience?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Stayed up a bit later than I should have for this little surprise for you guys, the fourth gym is up I'd like to thank everyone who's been supportingly watching these, I've actually gotten more traffic on my videos than they used to at AoS, which is just great :D I'm still busy throughout the week but I'll try to keep uploading, if you ever want to watch them you can always click on my trainer card in my sig which will take you to the playlist.

Also know that I can use fly I'll try to get around to finally breeding my Froakie to share with others, sorry for the wait :$ any ideas as to what egg group it's in if you've bred before or know from experience?

wow refreeze your voice is.... :p but anyway wow you must of been leveling up like crazy my pokemon were below 30 when i beat ramos 0_0 i just spammed my mega lucario though at the end XD also on my 7th gym badge soon guys as well as is there a complete list of moves and stuff for the new pokemon i want to evolve my floette but i don't want to miss a good move >.<

DrasticPhase

Half ded
wow refreeze your voice is.... :p but anyway wow you must of been leveling up like crazy my pokemon were below 30 when i beat ramos 0_0 i just spammed my mega lucario though at the end XD also on my 7th gym badge soon guys as well as is there a complete list of moves and stuff for the new pokemon i want to evolve my floette but i don't want to miss a good move >.<

I asked Yellow on what level I should use the stone, he said 51 since it learns Petal Dance. If not, 45 for Moon Blast. There could be more moves however :s

Also, I am getting rid of Pangoro, Chesnaught, and Barbaracle since they don't sh*t. Replacing it with Florgres and Aegislash. Not sure on last spot though :s. Maybe MegaMawile...

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I have 3 Modest Fennekins (one's female) and around 4-5 Modest Noibats, if anyone wants one/one of each.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I asked Yellow on what level I should use the stone, he said 51 since it learns Petal Dance. If not, 45 for Moon Blast. There could be more moves however :s

Also, I am getting rid of Pangoro, Chesnaught, and Barbaracle since they don't sh*t. Replacing it with Florgres and Aegislash. Not sure on last spot though :s. Maybe MegaMawile...

oh okay thanks i was gunna ride out until the league anyway thanks and you talk to yellow is he doing fine he hasn't logged on here like in 7 days >.>

Chayra

Claws of Fury
After I restarted last night I managed to get to Reflection Cave again :)
My current team is:
Quilladin (Impish) lvl 32
Clauncher (Mild, bred about 30 and this was the only decent nature) lvl 26
Noibat (Rash, same reason as Clauncher) lvl 28
Meowstic (Mild, again same as Clauncher) lvl 28
Vivillon (Calm, breeding sucks, bah) lvl 29
Combusken (Jolly) lvl 30

Roy, I'm willing to take a Modest Noibat off you if you can TM Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball and Roost on it (assuming it has Air Slash already from breeding?) and lvl it to ~30? :D

laishiou

Name: laishiou
ps/maybe wifi once i get x for christmas
join date: 15/10/2013 (still early normally just browse instead of post ><)
favourite water/grass/fairy: empoleon/meganium/xerneas
what division: water
referrals: na

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Name: laishiou
ps/maybe wifi once i get x for christmas
join date: 15/10/2013 (still early normally just browse instead of post ><)
favourite water/grass/fairy: empoleon/meganium/xerneas
what division: water
referrals: na

Welcome to TEG :)

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Refreeze is helping me get 1 but my freind might need 1 but I have my team ready once I get a Manetric with the nick name I want
My Team:
Dakuburoka lv71 Greninja
Doreiku lv73 Charizard
Harumagedon lv74 Mewtwo
Ora lv74 Lucario
Gekko lv 78 Sylveon
6th member is going to Doropushokku the Manetric
Also I have been trying to use as many mega evos Garydos looks awesome

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
UPDATES

1) Just a quick update regarding the War Team. The War team for now will probably stay the same, all but for 1 or 2 changes.

At some point soon I will be re-arranging the the full roster. I will probably be making the team smaller and more compact so only the best will qualify. I would also like to say that for this it will be when 6th gen has started to be used by not only our guild but all the other guilds.

2) I will be hosting another tournament soon so all those that did not appear in the last one should message me if they want to be in the next one. The chances are this will be the last 5th gen tournament. I would like everyone to PM me their division and rank.

3) I am also finally getting the TEG League up and running again. This will be a fully 6th gen league so for now we have time to get all gym leaders in place. I know a few of you posted which type you would want when I asked this a couple of months ago but if you want to be a gym leader you must PM me with 3 types you would like and a little bit of your battling experiences and achievements here on Serebii or any other Pokemon related website.

Last edited:

RefreezePR

Just trying to help

I know how you feel Fairy XD when I read your guys' posts I always assign a voice in my head and it never sounds anything like how they actually sound like. I actually didn't level like crazy at all, in all rights I should be behind in experience because I'm using a 7 member team XD I think it's just because I've been exploring every facet and corner of the world to see everything the game has before I move on to the next part. Lucky Egg helps too though if a Pokemon is lagging behind in the team.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
After I restarted last night I managed to get to Reflection Cave again :)
My current team is:
Quilladin (Impish) lvl 32
Clauncher (Mild, bred about 30 and this was the only decent nature) lvl 26
Noibat (Rash, same reason as Clauncher) lvl 28
Meowstic (Mild, again same as Clauncher) lvl 28
Vivillon (Calm, breeding sucks, bah) lvl 29
Combusken (Jolly) lvl 30

Roy, I'm willing to take a Modest Noibat off you if you can TM Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball and Roost on it (assuming it has Air Slash already from breeding?) and lvl it to ~30? :D

No, you level it to 30.

Joking; when are you available for trade?

We should make some chain-PM with all our FCs.
Also, the PR videos are fun.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

So I skimmed over the 100+ posts I missed. You stop checking a thread when a new game comes out for 5 days and you miss some stuff. Sorry about that. >.>

My post has been updated ^^

My team for the E4 was this:
Vivilion (Fantastic pokemon. Stun Spore+Infestation made catching pokemon a breeze. I had the standard form)
Chesnaught
Pangoro
Furfrou (I love this thing)
Florges
Talonflame

I was really weak to Flying, but oh well. Furfrou was great at tanking things and hitting back with King's Rock+Headbutt/Bite.

During this runthrough, I was extremely trolled by Confusion. It killed me from full health when I needed one more attack on the opponent about 5 or 6 times. :/ Fun.

Starting a Nuzlocke on X now. Naming everyone after Once Upon A Time characters. So far I have this as my team:

Fennekin/Charming level 10
Pdgey/Grumpy level 10
Butterfree/Regina level 10

Curses totally = powders lol

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
My E4 team consisted of:

Blaziken
Aegislash (Claymore)
Yveltal
Chesnaught
Blasoise (Tidal)
Garchomp

My Blaziken was Lv.87 to start off, and Claymore was Lv.84. Everything else was mid 70s besides Garchomp, who was 71. I easily destroyed the Steel with Blaziken, used Yveltal with Dragon Claw to take out the Dragons, Blasoise took out the Fires, and Chesnaught, backed up by Yveltal, took out the Waters. In all, a fun E4, but my team was OPed as s*it when I got there, so it was easy. >->

Chayra

Claws of Fury
No, you level it to 30.

Joking; when are you available for trade?

We should make some chain-PM with all our FCs.
Also, the PR videos are fun.

VM'd you :p
About the FC's, we should just put a list up on the first page with member's names and FC's, so we can all add eachother ^^

Last edited:

memond

The Dragon Slayer
I'm still working a team for competitive stuff, and leveling them up to 100 along with EV training.

Hopefully I can have that done soon.

My team when if faced the Elite Four was

Delphox, Swanna, Slurpuff, Lucario, Venusaur, and Goodra. (Delphox made the Champion a little too easy, its a lot more useful then you'd think.)

Chayra

Claws of Fury
How good is Goodra? o_0 I see A LOT of people that want it o_0 what are it's good points?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
How good is Goodra? o_0 I see A LOT of people that want it o_0 what are it's good points?

It's become a sort of joke, due to Goomy.
But it's really good; great Sp. Defense, and good stats all round.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
It's like a special Tank with great offensive stats.

I plan on having mine learn Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Power Whip, and Fire Blast for a mixed set.

Status
Not open for further replies.